Excellent choice with Justin

Awesome pick, this guy will punch you in the throat if you look at him the wrong way.

http://vanderbilt.scout.com/2/313717.html

316828[/snapback]

Wow, what a great attitude. This is excellent value at this point in the draft. I'm feeling much better about the interior OL right now.

Tough to wait for these kind of picks, but it's making this draft look a lot better, IMO.

Wow, what a great attitude.  This is excellent value at this point in the draft.  I'm feeling much better about the interior OL right now. 

Tough to wait for these kind of picks, but it's making this draft look a lot better, IMO.

316871[/snapback]

Agreed. Good pick.

I like this pick.

I wonder if he'll be put in at guard.

FTR, I like TD's first - err well the second pick if you know what I mean - the Smash-mouth Smurf.

All this attention to offense.

The final pick has got to be a DT.

This pick makes the most sense. I had my heart set on C Jason Brown but I'm thrilled with this selection. It seems that he's as strong as Brown and there's no weight issues. Once again, it's best to leave these decisions to the real experts. JG made me feel a whole bunch better about this draft.

Finally a O-lineman, this guy is big and bad, throws his weight around, but can use a lot of work on his quickness.

316804[/snapback]

Looks like a find. Supposed to be a great trap blocker and lord knows, we will be running a lot of those.

Wow, what a great attitude.  This is excellent value at this point in the draft.  I'm feeling much better about the interior OL right now. 

316871[/snapback]

Still scratching my head on that first pick but the rest looks pretty good.