Josh Allen Man vs Zone Stats?

CaliBills

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Allen has the best rating in the NFL against Man.  His struggles earlier in the year came against zones especially in the Tennessee and KC games. Even the first NE game he didn't do too much but wasn't asked to as  they ran the ball a lot.  Whatever they did to cause him issues in those games, they clearly don't cause him issues anymore as SF, Den and NE tried the same things and failed miserably. 

If you want a more accurate metric, you might want to see the breakdowns from the 2nd half of the season where he corrected things, or even take a look at the numbers for the entire year broken down into 2 halves.

I think his early struggles versus zone were somewhat "solved" as  part of his natural evolution and a hard worker/student of the game thru the year

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think his early struggles versus zone were somewhat "solved" as  part of his natural evolution and a hard worker/student of the game thru the year

Exactly...he was very hesitant in those games like he was fooled and didn't know what he was seeing at times. That is no longer the case.  I don't think there is anything left to try and fool him with after facing the slew of defenses we have this year.

• Like (+1) 1