Jaguars news per KFFL.

PIZ

Jaguars | Brady Sporting a Cast - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:46:48 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars TE Kyle Brady (finger) is sporting a cast on his hand and arm. Brady, as reported, is likely to miss a month of action after having surgery on a torn tendon on one of his middle fingers.

Jaguars | Fuamatu-Ma'afala Unlikely to Play - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:44:24 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars RB Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala (foot) isn't practicing and remains week-to-week. He's expected to miss the team's game in Week 1.

Jaguars | Leftwich Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:44:09 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars QB Byron Leftwich (bruised thumb) is listed as probable for Week 1 and is practicing through a bruised thumb. While he's slated to play through the injury, it could affect his accuracy according to sources.

Jaguars | Taylor Practicing; Probable for Week 1 - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:43:58 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars RB Fred Taylor (foot) practiced Wednesday, Sept. 8. He's expected to play in Week 1 and is officially listed as probable for the game.

Jaguars | Wrighster Practicing; Could Start - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:43:42 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars TE George Wrighster (foot) practiced Wednesday, Sept. 8, and is probable for Week 1. He has a chance to start the game, as TE Kyle Brady (hand) is out with an injury.

Jaguars | Spicer Slated to Start at RDE - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:43:21 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars DE Paul Spicer (leg) isn't on the injury report despite suffering a bruised leg that forced him to miss the team's last preseason game. He's slated to start at right defensive end.

One blitz or Schobel sack could end the day for Leftwich. We could be duck hunting this Sunday.

I'm of the mindset that the longer we let Leftwich play, the better chance we have of winning.

23660[/snapback]

I agree. David Garrard their back up is a pretty damn good player. He had nothing around him at East Carolina for a number of years and had winning seasons against tough schedules. I was hoping we would draft him when he came out....I'd rather play against Leftwich....

One blitz or Schobel sack could end the day for Leftwich.  We could be duck hunting this Sunday.

23632[/snapback]

you talk like schobel actually has the ability to hit the qb. no when schobel get sacks the qb is already laying on the ground because he tripped over his own shoelaces. schobel will never injure a qb. i garuntee that.