Would you be happy with this scenerio?

Cutting eric moulds after this season, elevating either reed or parrish to #2, have the other play #3 WR, and have lee evans as the #1 guy? This would give the room to sign clements to his long term deal. Bart mentioned this in another thread. I'd LOVE this idea, especially if moulds shows his age.

Cutting eric moulds after this season, elevating either reed or parrish to #2, have the other play #3 WR, and have lee evans as the #1 guy?  This would give the room to sign clements to his long term deal.  Bart mentioned this in another thread.  I'd LOVE this idea, especially if moulds shows his age.

315873[/snapback]

Moulds wants to play and will play for pennies on the dollar to retire a Bill(IMHO). That should still allow us to resign NC.

Cutting eric moulds after this season, elevating either reed or parrish to #2, have the other play #3 WR, and have lee evans as the #1 guy?  This would give the room to sign clements to his long term deal.  Bart mentioned this in another thread.  I'd LOVE this idea, especially if moulds shows his age.

315873[/snapback]

what gives you the impression reed will be around after this year?

if he has a good year TD wil not pay him..........if he has a bad year we don't want him.....

Duck. I mentioned this very thought yesterday and was laughed off the board.

Get back in formation and listen to the super scouts that dominate this place.  :D

315879[/snapback]

You have got "laughed off this board" a few times now. I guess you dont know what you are talking about. Get a clue, OK? :lol::w00t::lol:

I think you need to have a balanced WR set and you don't have it if you take Moulds out of the equation..

Lee Evans is your speed guy,will stretch the field, Moulds is your possesion guy,should catch anything thrown at him,can go up,over or slant, although he had a slight problem doing that last year but then again Josh Reed had a worse problem and you want him to move to be your possesion guy,when more then likely he will be dropped to your #4 WR or off the team entirely..?

As for Parrish,I don't see him getting much of a chance beyond being that slot WR at some point. From what I have read and heard he will compair well to Antwan Randel El,who I see struggling this year for Pittsburgh as their #2.

I think you need to have a balanced WR set and you don't have it if you take Moulds out of the equation..

Lee Evans is your speed guy,will stretch the field, Moulds is your possesion guy,should catch anything thrown at him,can go up,over or slant, although he had a slight problem doing that last year but then again Josh Reed had a worse problem and you want him to move to be your possesion guy,when more then likely he will be dropped to your #4 WR or off the team entirely..?

As for Parrish,I don't see him getting much of a chance beyond being that slot WR at some point. From what I have read and heard he will compair well to Antwan Randel El,who I see struggling this year for Pittsburgh as their #2.

315901[/snapback]

I dont know if I am allowed to say this, but I doubt that Reed makes the roster this year.

so in your scenrio the average height would be 5'10" while all other WR are getting taller, we like 5'10"? we are not the Pats, and I am afraid that is just a little small, but I guess we could make Freddie Smith our 4th WR then we'll be even smaller.

I guess i should have worded my original post better... I'd only endorse this scenerio if moulds looked like 2004 jerry rice next year, and was unwilling to take another paycut. Doesn't his contract balloon after next season? The whole premise of my thread really was about keeping nate, not cutting moulds. Deep down, i feel like eric moulds will retire a buffalo bill. I also feel that money will be had to sign nate clements. Whether it be mike williams restructuring or even nate signing a backloaded contract with a good faith agreement to renegotiate, just like eric moulds. If the bills go deep this year, that's not too far fetched.