roscoe parrish = ...

maybe not straight line speed, but williams was extremely quick.

315976[/snapback]

Exactly and R Parrish has great speed, quickness, and elusiveness. He should be a very good slot receiver for many years. I will all depend on him staying healthy but since it is hard to hit him squarely he just might hold up very nicely. I personally was not too excited whne I saw his name/postion and was hoping for A Terry. I think the Bills would have been very excited if K Barnes fell all the way to them, IMHO.

it's obviously too early to tell, but there are a lot of similarities ...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/WillKe00.htm

315713[/snapback]

Well...Parrish is not the biggest WR...that much is certain...

But after watching almost every Game The U Played over the last few Years I can say beyond any doubt that Parrish is a legit Playmaker...And he's not just a Punt Returner either...The Kid as quick as lightning (actually quicker on the Field than his 40 time indicates), and he'll bring an additional element to The Bills Offense and ST's that good ol' Josh Reed just cannot match...

I LOVE both Picks yesterday...There's never any certainty with Draft Picks...ever... But I really like what the Bills are trying to do with these two Guys, and more specifically what they are trying to do on Offense... :D