More and more of our roster is multi talented

Have you have noticed that more of our younger players are capable of multi tasking? There's Justin Bannan sliding over to the offensive side of the ball. It looks like Jason "Peterbuilt" Peters wears a few hats. What actually is he ? A TE/HB or a OT? I don't know, but I'm grateful for his ST play last year. Our O-linemen, especially some our latest additions, seem to be able to play a couple of the positions on the line. Now I read in PFW draft preview that Roscoe was a All-State at QB during his senior year in high school and he passed for just over 2200 yds. He had over 600 yds rushing also. He's a smaller version of Randle El, only with better speed. It wouldn't shock me to see him be involved with some trick plays this year on top of his return duties. Can you say mini slash? I think Mularkey is going to appear to be having a plodding offense during a game and then ZAP! he unleashes a jaw dropper on some poor, unsuspecting defense.

Well, Donahoe said he was going to get JP some help. If these first 2 rds are any indication, then it looks like that Buffalo is aiming to shoot all kinds of angles on offense.

Have you have noticed that more of our younger players are capable of multi tasking? There's Justin Bannan sliding over to the offensive side of the ball. It looks like Jason "Peterbuilt" Peters wears a few hats. What actually is he ? A TE/HB or a OT? I don't know, but I'm grateful for his ST play last year. Our O-linemen, especially some our latest additions, seem to be able to play a couple of the positions on the line. Now I read in PFW draft preview that Roscoe was a All-State at QB during his senior year in high school and he passed for just over 2200 yds. He had over 600 yds rushing also. He's a smaller version of Randle El, only with better speed. It wouldn't shock me to see him be involved with some trick plays this year on top of his return duties. Can you say mini slash? I think Mularkey is going to appear to be having a plodding offense during a game and then ZAP! he unleashes a jaw dropper on some poor, unsuspecting defense.

Well, Donahoe said he was going to get JP some help. If these first 2 rds are any indication, then it looks like that Buffalo is aiming to shoot all kinds of angles on offense.

315704[/snapback]

Dude, not to be a jerk or nothing, but lots of guys are multi-dimensional players from high school --- in fact I'd bet more than 3/4th of the league has experience playing more than one position.

Correct you are. I didn't mean to make Parrish the main theme with the multi tasking. I'm just looking at our roster and seeing us realigning many of our players, much like N.E. Coy Wire is a good example of what you're saying. I don't know, the point with Roscoe I guess is he's a specialty player but in more ways than the obvious one.

and Everett will be our sack master this year

He gained more than 300 receiving yards each of his junior and senior seasons and posted 60 tackles and five quarterback sacks as a junior in 1999. Everett earned all-state honors in Class 5A as a senior in 2000 with 49 solo tackles, eight tackles for losses and six quarterback sacks. He also forced six fumbles, garnered four fumble recoveries, and blocked one kick.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/everett_kevin

Correct you are. I didn't mean to make Parrish the main theme with the multi tasking. I'm just looking at our roster and seeing us realigning many of our players, much like N.E. Coy Wire is a good example of what you're saying. I don't know, the point with Roscoe I guess is he's a specialty player but in more ways than the obvious one.

315720[/snapback]

clearly you really ddin't have a point. what are you talking about anyways?

i guess hes a special player but in more ways than the obvious one??????????

clearly you really ddin't have a point.  what are you talking about anyways?

i guess hes a special player but in more ways than the obvious one??????????

315772[/snapback]

Hey, so the Tipster is excited and he's typing too fast!

You didn't get the point somehow? Some of our recent players display some versatility, the ability to play several positions.

And... we have a coaching staff is that is not afraid to use them in multiple ways!

Verstehen sie das point?

Hey, so the Tipster is excited and he's typing too fast!

You didn't get the point somehow? Some of our recent players display some versatility, the ability to play several positions.

And... we have a coaching staff is that is not afraid to use them in multiple ways!

Verstehen sie das point?

315812[/snapback]

if you read the entire post, it didn't make sense. somebody followed up his frist post saying that many players have played / play multiple positions.

he agreed. then said that gibberish.

it sounded like a ten year old

Hey djfarr00, I just noticed your "smart" remarks. How you interpret specialty player for special player is pretty clever. I have to give you credit though, your spelling and diction is impressive. If I had to descibe it, I'd have to descibe it as optic pollution. I can understand that my post sounds like a 10 year old's, to a 5 year old reader. Go ask an adult to explain it for you.

To Dennis in Az, thanks for your insight and congeniality.

Hey djfarr00, I just noticed your "smart" remarks. How you interpret specialty player for special player is pretty clever. I have to give you credit though, your spelling and diction is impressive. If I had to descibe it, I'd have to descibe it as optic pollution. I can understand that my post sounds like a 10 year old's, to a 5 year old reader. Go ask an adult to explain it for you.

To Dennis in Az, thanks for your insight congeniality.

317592[/snapback]

that was a rreally good post. made me laugh pretty hard. its a shame the rest of your posts don't offer the same humor / insight as that did. its something you should work on. and i will make sure i fix my typing errors from now.

I got to tell ya, your spelling and comprehension is not your strong suit. Did you happen to notice in that first thing that they call a sentence that I said, " I just noticed your "smart remarks"? Maybe I can help you out with an alibi. You're used to speed reading, right? But what about your spelling? I can't help you there.

Tell me bro, what is it that you can't grasp about the post? I didn't post it so I could occupy my time. I posted to make a point, a point unfortunately that you can't understand. While you're occupying my time, I have a question for you. Are you new to reading? Just asking, I don't want this gibberish to confuse you.

I got to tell ya, your spelling and comprehension is not your strong suit. Did you happen to notice in that first thing that they call a sentence that I said, " I just noticed your "smart remarks"? Maybe I can help you out with an alibi. You're used to speed reading, right? But what about your spelling? I can't help you there.

Tell me bro, what is it that you can't grasp about the post? I didn't post it so I could occupy my time. I posted to make a point, a point unfortunately that you can't understand. While you're occupying my time, I have a question for you. Are you new to reading? Just asking, I don't want this gibberish to confuse you.

317597[/snapback]

i talk fast and i type fast. if i make mistakes, i rely on a spell check to fix them. this place doesn't offer such a feature.

heres the deal. your post read "hes a specialty player, but in more ways than the obvious one. even a 5 yr old can see that they are all obvious ones. so thanks for pointing out the obvious. its not confusing, i was just surprised you would start a new post for such nonsense.

Nonsense? You are starting to be borderline boorish. Are you a new Bills fan? If not, then you realize that Mularkey likes to be innovative. Is it a violation to revel over a new addition who could be used in more ways than one? The point of the post is that the guy could be more than a ST'er/slot reciever. The FIRST thing that I mentioned about Parrish was that he at one time was an All State QB in high school.

Look, if you want to be objective, fine, but don't respond just to be belligerent. Maybe I better use smaller words, I forgot who I'm dealing with. I'm sure that you're a decent guy, just sand off some of the edges. One other thing, I noticed that you really don't post you just have retorts. If you want to be on the board, why don't YOU come up with an idea and not just belittle and criticize others who do? All of your responses are either negative or flat out argumentative. Don't be intimidated, you're just as good as all the other boys and girls.

Nonsense? You are starting to be borderline boorish. Are you a new Bills fan? If not, then you realize that Mularkey likes to be innovative. Is it a violation to revel over a new addition who could be used in more ways than one? The point of the post is that the guy could be more than a ST'er/slot reciever. The FIRST thing that I mentioned about Parrish was that he at one time was an All State QB in high school.

Look, if you want to be objective, fine, but don't respond just to be belligerent. Maybe I better use smaller words, I forgot who I'm dealing with. I'm sure that you're a decent guy, just sand off some of the edges. One other thing, I noticed that you really don't post you just have retorts. If you want to be on the board, why don't YOU come up with an idea and not just belittle and criticize others who do? All of your responses are either negative or flat out argumentative. Don't be intimidated, you're just as good as all the other boys and girls.

317602[/snapback]

[/qu

i read your post "he was a qb in highschool" and i read your comments. I also read it from 20 other people. We all realize that he can be used in many different situations - that was the benefit of selecting this player. I was really glad you could point that out though. i was having a hard time getting it. and thanks, i am a good guy.

317602[/snapback]

this isn't directed at anyone particular person, but criticizing someone's grammar as presented on a chat board is just lame.