CONFIRMED: Lions without Interim HC Darrell Bevell and 4 Defensive Assistant Coaches this weekend

Big Turk

20 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The NFL has done a bunch of stuff to make their sideline and coach communications secure and specific - much harder for episodes like Tomlin's "Patriots radio broadcast in my headset" to occur.

The flip side of being more secure, though, is being harder to patch in from outside.

Bottom line I don't know what's possible and what the NFL will allow.  If the coaches are allowed to be at the game but sit somewhere outside the coaches box, and wear the usual headsets, impact could be minimal I guess, but unclear (to me anyway) what NFL rules will allow

From the updated article I posted talking to Stafford and some other tidbits of info in there it does not look like this is the case. It looks like they are not allowed anywhere near team facilities and cannot communicate during the game from other places.

• Big Turk changed the title to CONFIRMED: Lions without Interim HC Darren Bevell and 4 Defensive Assistant Coaches this weekend
  • Big Turk changed the title to CONFIRMED: Lions without Interim HC Darrell Bevell and 4 Defensive Assistant Coaches this weekend