Something often unnoticed but vitally important -- RB Blitz Pickups have been fantastic

Big Turk

From what you (op) said it appears Singletary has grown into that responsibility nicely, and with Moss doing his part as well it helps keep Josh clean and our pass attack reaping havoc on our opponents. This is all good to know! 

Now if our O line can get their run blocking up to snuff Singletary can get back to those chunk yardage runs of last season, 👍

Go Bills!!!

16 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

That's funny, because Singletary is the one I've noticed. On pick ups he absolutely throws himself into the blitzer. He creates an act of violence - probably because he isn't a big guy and needs to. Regardless, he is enthusiastic about doing his job and protecting Josh.

Singletary has the Napoleon complex, it has nothing to due with him being a good blocker. People with this complex can multiply their strength at a factor of x10. I will use this in Hulk terms so it's easy to understand, Grey Hulk is Singletary in his normal state lifting  about 70 tons. Savage Hulk is pre Napoleon at around 90 tons and Professer Hulk is Singletary in full Napoleon mode, he can basically block Ted Washington in this mode.

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Singletary has the Napoleon complex, it has nothing to due with him being a good blocker. People with this complex can multiply their strength at a factor of x10. I will use this in Hulk terms so it's easy to understand, Grey Hulk is Singletary in his normal state lifting  about 70 tons. Savage Hulk is pre Napoleon at around 90 tons and Professer Hulk is Singletary in full Napoleon mode, he can basically block Ted Washington in this mode.

Speaking of multiplying strength...I have always found wiry, skinny guys to be strong like that...and I have no idea why...but they seemingly have natural strength that always goes well beyond what you would expect someone of their size to have.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Speaking of multiplying strength...I have always found wiry, skinny guys to be strong like that...and I have no idea why...but they seemingly have natural strength that always goes well beyond what you would expect someone of their size to have.

I agree, when I played flag football those little RB's were the ones you watched out for.