LJS for TH does't look too bad now...

Rayzer32

In all likelyhood, LJS would have been on the field starting for the Bills this year filling a much needed gap. But NO, TD had to be a hardass and demand a swap of 2nd rdrs also. I would have taken a playing body for a non-playing body any day of the week.

In all likelyhood, LJS would have been on the field starting for the Bills this year filling a much needed gap.  But NO, TD had to be a hardass and demand a swap of 2nd rdrs also.  I would have taken a playing body for a non-playing body any day of the week.

315068[/snapback]

I hear ya

:lol:

In all likelyhood, LJS would have been on the field starting for the Bills this year filling a much needed gap.  But NO, TD had to be a hardass and demand a swap of 2nd rdrs also.  I would have taken a playing body for a non-playing body any day of the week.

315068[/snapback]

Shelton can't play. If the Bills gave Marcus Price a $3M per year contract to be a backup tackle, we would be up in arms. Some people want to give Henry away for the right to overpay a backup? I'm more concerned about having a backup for Willis and his double jointed knee than another backup offensive tackle. As for Henry being a distraction, no big deal, he's a running back not a quarterback. When it comes to giving up that $1.25M payday to make a stand......don't count on it.

Shelton can't play.  If the Bills gave Marcus Price a $3M per year contract to be a backup tackle, we would be up in arms.  Some people want to give Henry away for the right to overpay a backup?  I'm more concerned about having a backup for Willis and his double jointed knee than another backup offensive tackle.  As for Henry being a distraction, no big deal, he's a running back not a quarterback.  When it comes to giving up that $1.25M payday to make a stand......don't count on it.

315126[/snapback]

I agree. It's a long season.

FA next year. You think he's going to pee it away by not playing his ass off if he get's the chance?

315068[/snapback]

No. In all likelyhood, LJS would be the 6th OL for the Bills, if you look back to the recent info on him. He is not an effective LT, and it is not wise to pay a backup RT $3 million bucks a year!

So, "at least we would have a body" is a ridiculous notion when that body is an overpaid underachiever.

315068[/snapback]

LJS is a RT. We have a RT. It does not fill a need for the Bills. Especially, for $3million a year. It appears likely to me that the cardinals will release LJS anyway. No way a team will pay the money for a backup