FAST!

sven233

OK, so I was just as shocked as everyone when they took this guy. However, being a University of Miami fan, I have watched this guy and he is going to be something to watch. The first thing that came to my mind when the pick was announced is that this team will be FAST! With Moulds, Evans, McGahee, Losman (I know he is a QB......but the guy can move when necessary), and this addition, it will be very tough to keep up with this team. I know everyone is complaining that we didn't god OL or DL, but the draft is far from over. Don't be surprised if the Bills end up with a guy that some of you thought we should have taken with that pick. So right now, relax, take a deap breath (our opponents will have to do that as well this year trying to keep up with this team), and be patient. We will be addressing the lines very soon. Just a hunch! Enjoy the rest of the draft!

OK, so I was just as shocked as everyone when they took this guy.  However, being a University of Miami fan, I have watched this guy and he is going to be something to watch.  The first thing that came to my mind when the pick was announced is that this team will be FAST!  With Moulds, Evans, McGahee, Losman (I know he is a QB......but the guy can move when necessary), and this addition, it will be very tough to keep up with this team.  I know everyone is complaining that we didn't god OL or DL, but the draft is far from over.  Don't be surprised if the Bills end up with a guy that some of you thought we should have taken with that pick.  So right now, relax, take a deap breath (our opponents will have to do that as well this year trying to keep up with this team), and pe patient.  We will be addressing the lines very soon.  Just a hunch!  Enjoy the rest of the draft!

314957[/snapback]

... amen brother ! ...