YOOOOOO

2003-Rogers

2004-RWilliams

2005-MWilliams

They like them 1st round WR's.....

314032[/snapback]

Lions | Concern Lingers Over Rogers’ Injuries - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:28:21 -0700

John Czarnecki, of FOXSports.com, reports there is apparently some concern from the Detroit Lions regarding the future of WR Charles Rogers (collarbone) as the club has entertained some of the draft's top wide receiver prospects this year. Rogers has suffered a broken collarbone in his first and only two NFL seasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lions | Rogers Eager to Return - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:44:12 -0800

Detroit Lions head coach Steve Mariucci, during a press conference at the NFL Combine, said WR Charles Rogers (shoulder) is bound and determined to prove his worth after being riddled with shoulder injuries his first two seasons. Mariucci said Rogers has a plate in his collarbone and some screws, noting there is "some good hardware" in his shoulder. "That shoulder is not going anywhere," he said. Rogers is anxious to get back on the field according to his coach.

2003-Rogers

2004-RWilliams

2005-MWilliams

314032[/snapback]

If Rogers can stay healthy and Harrington can get it together, coupled with the emergence of Kevin Jones, that will be one scary offense. :w00t:

2003-Rogers

2004-RWilliams

2005-MWilliams

314032[/snapback]

This move didn't make any sense to me. When you're Detroit and you need help all over the place, why would you go for ANOTHER WR? Call me sore because we didn't do the rumored NC trade and get him like I wanted all you want! :w00t:

Not to mention, they just signed Kevin Johnson the other day.