So much for the Cards picking a RB

KRT88

I say Henry is a Cardinal in an hour.

313863[/snapback]

By the time the Cards 2nd round pick comes around at the latest. Maybe Philly will ponie up a 2nd rounder now. It would be sweet to get the Dolphags pick they traded for Feeley. SHould be an interesting next few hours. Cards go CB next.

Not sure what Dennis Green is thinking, but after the top 5 picks, he doesn't have as many options as he had an hour and a half a go.

Wonder if this gives the Bills some trade leverage?

313844[/snapback]

NYC - Paul Tagliabue: "With the fifth pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Carnell Williams, running back from Auburn".

Arizona War Room - Dennis Green: "Fug me!! I'm a douchebag...get Tom Donahoe on the phone".

arizona still has options at RB in the 2nd round.......i don't think they are sweating travis henry, especially after the way TD has jerked them around the past 3 months........

314090[/snapback]

td has not jerked them around he has staed all along that just swapping lj and travis wouldnt get it done.and td has repeatedly said if arizona swaps 2nds with us he would do the deal....so how is that jerking the cardinals around?