(OT) Im Back - for now

stevestojan

Are you getting ready for Ivan?  Just remember to stand in the corner and click your heels, saying "There's no state income tax, there's no state income tax..." :lol:

23414[/snapback]

I think with all the cleanup costs they may have to implement a personal income tax.

Dateline Florida: newsflash: Disney announced today that they and every other entertainment venue have raised prices. Hotels, rental cars, fees at airports, all will be raised due to the new taxes added. No new taxes for Florida residents however.......

COME NOW, SING WITH ME!!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E , see Ya real soon. Oh, and bring lottsa money too :lol:

:devil:

Dateline Florida: newsflash: Disney announced today that they and every other entertainment venue have raised prices. Hotels, rental cars, fees at airports, all will be raised due to the new taxes added. No new taxes for Florida residents however.......

COME NOW, SING WITH ME!!

M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E , see Ya real soon. Oh, and bring lottsa money too :lol:

:doh:

23488[/snapback]

I can see next year's ad campaign now..."The Magical Mystery Hurricane Tour - We will Blow you Away this Summer!" (Gasoline by appointment only. Not responsible for Incidental or Consequential Damages.) :devil:

You owe your life to LA now. Without him you wouldn't have survived Frances, his prayer thread kept you safe (also found you Chinese food).

I think that means he owns you. I wonder what he'll ask for first? :lol:

stevestojan is LAs biotch! :devil::doh::doh:

Glad you are back.

You owe your life to LA now.  Without him you wouldn't have survived Frances, his prayer thread kept you safe (also found you Chinese food). 

I think that means he owns you.  I wonder what he'll ask for first? :lol: 

stevestojan is LAs biotch! :devil:  :doh:  :doh:

Glad you are back.

23506[/snapback]

Hey Mock, now your Fabio and Elton have a virgin ass to play with. :)

Hey Mock, now your Fabio and Elton have a virgin ass to play with.  :flirt:

23520[/snapback]

Holy crap, you guys have my eyes watering.

Listen, I'm just glad that S-hit is alive and well and didn't himself himself. He never did comment as to whether the sedative he gave his dog gave the dog the himselves.

Steve if you want to watch the game you can see it at Rooties on 441 a block south of Hillsboro Blvd (1st exit off 95 in Broward).

Rooties is owned by the guys who used to own Rooties in Williamsville or Amherst. There is a small Bills group there, anywhere from 10 to 25 people. They have great wings and lots of beer (no booze)!

Well, that sucked. (poetic, i know).  Anyway, I lost power on Friday morning at 9:00am. Went to a friends apt with the dog for friday, saturday and sunday. Saturday night was obviously the worst. A bit scary even. We had plenty of beer, but food was a bit different. There is only so much PB&J you can eat. Anyway, Sunday morning, I had a strange feeling, even without power, the Chinese place up the street would be open. And it was(cooking with propane and a generator). But the line was out the door and down the plaza. So, the friend I stayed with knew that his girlfriend and her friend would do anything for chinese. We went back and told them it was open. They waited 3 and a half hours and came back with $70 worth of the best chinese food i had ever eaten (mind you I was only 2 full days without a hot meal). Anyway, the power came back on at my other friends girlfirend's house monday night, so i packed up and went there. The estimate for power at my house is earliest Saturday, and latest next thursday (great estimate, huh?).  The reason being is that i do not have Florida Power and Light (think Niagara Mohawk), rather, my small city has its own utilities.

And now, we wait for Ivan.  I just went to fill up my tank with gas and waited an hour. Its like deja vu all over again. 

Anyway, the WORST thing to come from this storm is that the Bills Backer bar i go to is in the same city i live in (thus possilby no power till after Sunday). 

Come hell or high water (literally) I will watch that god damn Bills game.

23273[/snapback]

I don't think it's a good idea to tempt Fate by using G** D*** when another natural disaster is heading your way.

:flirt: