McBeane: 25-23, 2 playoff trips, drafted/developed potential HOF QB, all during complete teardown and rebuild

On 10/9/2020 at 10:50 PM, TheBrownBear said:

Yes, I was referring to the regular season over the first three seasons, which is kind of the "standard" length of time for a rebuild.  This year the rebuild is obviously over. We've arrived.  

And I said POTENTIAL hall of fame quarterback, and I stand by that.  I've been with the Bills since the Bullough years, and this is the real deal folks.  Barring a series of catastrophic injuries, we are about to win, and win BIG.

I truly hope you are right. I'm 42 and started watching in 83 at a young age. If that day we hoist the trophy comes in my lifetime, I can honeslty say I will cry in happiness as sheer emotions will take over. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

been dating this 25 year old ( im 42)....I made an Elmer Fudd joke the other day, she had no clue who tf Elmer Fudd is........

Probably for the better, because as a child she would have been exposed to the censored versions of the Looney Toons cartoons.

Now is the time to show her what she's been missing.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Probably for the better, because as a child she would have been exposed to the censored versions of the Looney Toons cartoons.

Now is the time to show her what she's been missing.

This is true, but man this age gap thing definitely presents some challenges...however there are some perks with it too