Suited up for Vegas - "Name that Player"

I swear, sometimes I think someone from Buffalo Bills PR or staff reads this forum.  Last time we struggled with player recognition under the masks and sunglasses. We pointed out they could NAME THE PLAYERS in the captions - and By Jinx, this week - THEY DID!  Mostly!

Name That Player:

1/32: Tre White

4/32: Tre Edmunds

6/32: captioned as Sean McDermott, in that case I mis-identified McDermott was Brian Winters (!!!!) last week!

9/32: Four players on stairs: ? who is it?; Harrison Phillips; ? who is it?; Matt Barkley?
12/32: Levi Wallace and ?maybe Taron Johnson?
14/32: Identified as Quinton Spain. Is undeniably Quinton Spain, but begs question why is Mr Undrafted carrying a spiffy dark orange suit and dress shirt?  Let us hope he does not have plans to go "clubbing" tonight.  Just Don't, and say you Didn't, Q.

16/32: ? who is it?  I got nothin'

https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/suited-up-bills-travel-to-las-vegas#86e6ea64-aecb-403a-84b3-f0a00c58964f

2 hours ago, Steve Billieve said:

I would if it was my job.

You'd think they know about us. 

But we're so reactive, after a good AND after a bad game. 

It's either all-world or all-trash.  I can't think it would be an easy place to peruse

And we do get players from time to time which can be charming when they're racking up stats but must be frustrating sometimes when guys are Doing Their Job and take flak

Any thoughts about the identities of 9, 12, and 16?

@Buffalo716 don't let me down homie!

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You'd think they know about us. 

But we're so reactive, after a good AND after a bad game. 

It's either all-world or all-trash.  I can't think it would be an easy place to peruse

And we do get players from time to time which can be charming when they're racking up stats but must be frustrating sometimes when guys are Doing Their Job and take flak

Any thoughts about the identities of 9, 12, and 16?

@Buffalo716 don't let me down homie!

9 is harrison phillips, Barkley, can't tell the third

12 is Wallace and mckenzie I believe

The Bills PR team, especially their social media crew, is absolutely top-notch. I am sure they read this, the best of the best Bills fans message boards.

On the flip side, has anyone checked out of the dumpster fire that is the Jests' official Twitter account? They posted a poll Thursday asking fans if they thought the Jets would hit the over on rushing yards on TNF. The line was less than 70 yards! The fans voted about 80% "no."