I was WRONG about Josh Allen

Zerovoltz

On 9/25/2020 at 6:39 PM, dgrochester55 said:

I also will admit that I was not on board at first.   I remember watching him on TV in college in that infamous Wyoming vs Iowa st game in college.   I honestly knew almost nothing about him and he turned it over multiple times, they talked about him being a first round prospect.  I remember laughing and saying to my friends watching with me, "great, watch the Bills pick this guy".

I was resigned to another bust when he was picked but I gave him a chance.  Even then, I truly thought that at best it would be a project that took years.  He has exceeded my expectations from the beginning when playing and I am proud to say that I was 100 percent wrong

Josh Allen never played Iowa State.  I believe you are referencing the 2017 Iowa team that completely overmatched Wyoming's offense.  Wyoming had just lost these guys on offense to graduation in 2016:  Jacob Hollister, Brian Hill, Chase Roullier and Tanner Gentry.  You might be familiar with Brian Hill and Jacob Hollister if you played fantasy football over the weekend.  You might be familiar with Chase Roullier if you watch football.