Who is that one player out of the Draft

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you people rooting for the Bills to draft a kicker? Who the F*** drafts a kicker. You sign them via free agency. Who do think owns the Bills? Al Davis?

312300[/snapback]

We need to draft a kicker. Don't you realize that? Sure, we had our troubles w/ the interior OL and our pass rush could use a little something extra, and we could use a little more depth in the secondary and/or LB, and we could use a good DL, but getting a kicker is our top priority. Nugent may become the next Vinatieri, Akers, or Vanderjagt, so we must draft him early.

We need to draft a kicker.  Don't you realize that?  Sure, we had our troubles w/ the interior OL and our pass rush could use a little something extra, and we could use a little more depth in the secondary and/or LB, and we could use a good DL, but getting a kicker is our top priority.  Nugent may become the next Vinatieri, Akers, or Vanderjagt, so we must draft him early.

312387[/snapback]

Maybe trade NC to get to #9 overall and take the Nuge?!?! :rolleyes::P

Maybe trade NC to get to #9 overall and take the Nuge?!?!  :rolleyes:  :P

312392[/snapback]

Nah. We'd better make sure we get "our guy". I wonder what the Dolphins would want to trade up to the #2 spot? Hmmm. Maybe they'll accept our 2nd and Travis Henry. I just hope the Niners don't draft Nugent w/ the top pick.

The same worries were expressed with Drew Bennett and he was a monster last season. This guy has WHEELS!!!!! faster than most WR's in this draft.

312257[/snapback]

There is a huge difference when comparing Jones and Bennett. Yes they were both QB's in college, but the Titans signed Bennett as a UDFA(no risk), compared with using a 2nd round pick(big risk) on Jones.

Could Jones make the conversion like Bennett? Sure he could, but if he busts, you just wasted a day one pick on him.

Chris Rix.. j/k  0:)

311245[/snapback]

No, seriously!! Chris Rix! He's makes some of the ummm, interesting decisions on the field, and never costs the game for his team. I'd love to see him under Center for Buffalo for the next decade.

Well! You asked an Honest Question, I'm giving an Honest Answer!

Why on earth is everyone excited about a faster Drew Bennett? Forget Matt Jones, if I could have one player out of this draft I'd kill for  It's Mike Williams hands down.  The guy is a monster and the thought of Williams/Evans/Mcgahee/Losman excites me.

312593[/snapback]

i'm looking at it realistically, that's why. No way we are getting Mike Williams, so why even entertain the thought of it? why get excited about something that just ain't gonna happen?

mark my words, Matt Jones will be gone in the 1st round. I think he's a second rounder with minimal risks, but Phi or Pit will jump all over him late 1st.

There is a huge difference when comparing Jones and Bennett.  Yes they were both QB's in college, but the Titans signed Bennett as a UDFA(no risk), compared with using a 2nd round pick(big risk) on Jones. 

Could Jones make the conversion like Bennett?  Sure he could, but if he busts, you just wasted a day one pick on him.

312557[/snapback]

the thing is, I think he's more versatile. think about Mularky's offense.

this guy can QB, catch, long snap, hell he even returned kicks in college, and he played baskettball. he can dominate as a tight end with his speed in short yardage, redzone situations. not to mention his height.

I don't see as much risk for a mid 2nd round pick if we could get him.