Ther Broncos are looking to trade down

Is this why Buffalo had OT Jammaal Brown in for a visit? I wonder what the Broncos want in return. Early reports state that a 1st rder in next year's draft could be a possibility. Would this be a good move on the Bills part?

309344[/snapback]

#25? hmmm.....

Definitely not for a #1 next year! We'd be in the same boat we're in now and next year's crop will most likely be better. If Denver wants themselves a RB (which I don't think they do) and a #55, then it'd be good.

But I think they'd draft Matt Jones before Jamal Brown. There's OT's still on the market who would be better than him and cheaper.

Is this why Buffalo had OT Jammaal Brown in for a visit? I wonder what the Broncos want in return. Early reports state that a 1st rder in next year's draft could be a possibility. Would this be a good move on the Bills part?

309344[/snapback]

i'd happily package TH and our 2nd if Brown was available. but this draft is too weak to trade away our top pick in next years draft

No, but maybe if we package Henry to philly with our pick at #55 we might be in a position to maybe trade a lower pick in next year's draft thus minimizing the lost of our lost of a 1st rd pick in this year's draft. I don't know, I haven't thought of all the possibilities or packages yet. This is definitely within reach though without dealing a major player like CB Nate Clements. I like the possibilities.

Grrr...EVERYBODY wants to trade down - you need to find somebody who wants to trade UP for that to happen...right?  What team is that? :blink:

309377[/snapback]

If everyone wants to trade down, let's go up and grab Mike Williams!

"I likey the smoke and mirrors" - TD

"I like to beat a dead horse" - Me