What do you do?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever seen Office Space? Yeah. That's what I do. What exactly, you ask?  It doesn't matter, it's all corporate junk!

311466[/snapback]

Ummm, Yeeeeeah, I'm gonna have to have you go ahead and come on in Saturday to work. Oh yeah, and Sunday too.

I am a federal agent who surfs web boards looking for criminals intent on downloading, copying and selling illegal movies and audios.

This place has been a boon and I have received several promotions due to the leads I have received on this board alone.

I am a federal agent who surfs web boards looking for criminals intent on downloading, copying and selling illegal movies and audios. 

This place has been a boon and I have received several promotions due to the leads I have received on this board alone.

311560[/snapback]

Priceless :huh:

Ummm, Yeeeeeah, I'm gonna have to have you go ahead and come on in Saturday to work.  Oh yeah, and Sunday too.

311476[/snapback]

All of us here collectively refer to our shop as "Initrode." I think we actually have a bit more artificial red-tape than good 'ol Initech.

That one's a classic.

I'm a Print Operator for a company that manufactures CD's and DVD's. I work 12 hr shifts so I'm on here at home and at work, this board has gotten me through some long nights! :rolleyes:

309985[/snapback]

Just curious, what company do you work for??

I'm a Warehouse Supervisor for Deluxe Media (DVD and VHS), also 12hr night shift.

311560[/snapback]

Hey, what kind of software could i use to download dvd quality movies? Also, what program could i use to burn the files onto a dvd, and possibly what program will bypass copy protected dvd content?? fezmid, help me on this!

I'm a pre K teacher in a public school for kids with developmental and learning delays (think short bus, and yes we have a sense of humor about our jobs!)

Hey, what kind of software could i use to download dvd quality movies?  Also, what program could i use to burn the files onto a dvd, and possibly what program will bypass copy protected dvd content??  fezmid, help me on this!

Umm, I think you have me confused with someone else... :rolleyes:

I can answer the second question though -- Ulead DVD Workshop is great for making DVDs. That's what I use for the wedding videos I do.

CW