How Will the 2020-2021 Season Look?

When Will the Season Start? Will Fans Be in Attendance?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. When Will the Regular Season Start (First Sunday)?

• On Time (Sept. 13)
    • 1-4 Weeks Later (Sept. 20-Oct. 11)
    • 5-8 Weeks Later (Oct. 18- Nov. 8)
    • Mid-November to Late December
    • There Will Be No Season
  2. 2. Will Fans Be in Attendance?

• Yes ... From Week 1 through the Super Bowl
    • Yes ... Not Right Away, But at Some Point During the Regular Season
    • Yes ... Beginning With Playoffs
    • Super Bowl, Only
    • No Fans at Any Point

Well done Gene and Bill.  Agree to disagree without jumping at each other's throats.  The internet has been making me more and more cynical lately, but it is genuinely refreshing seeing people being okay with other people having different opinions other than their own and unifying behind a common ground....Like hating on the Patriots. 

14 hours ago, Greg S said:

If they can't start on time I would hope they would delay it and see if they can push back the start date like baseball. Who says the Super Bowl has to be won the 1st Sunday in Feb. You can play into the rest of Feb and even March. Those are the worst months for sports IMHO. I am not a college basketball fan or NBA for that matter. I love hockey but its 4th in popularity in the big 4 of sports.

Some stadiums are bad to play in January (almost as bad as some southern stadiums in August) and worse in Feb/Mar.  

And most important Superbowl is held during Sweeps week which helps boost ratings which determine ad rate which is very important to NFL and their "partner" NFLPA.

10 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I think, a large portion of fandom has to due with garnering respect from other fan bases. A CoronaBowl victory would likely do the opposite. Just see how upset Pats fans get when you talk about cheating asterisks'.

They are upset because they could not cheat more wins.