Yanks/ RedSox fans

taterhill

If he keeps it up for another couple of weeks, I'm riding him to a fantasy baseball championship!

22908[/snapback]

I picked him up for $1 in mid 2002. We can keep guys by giving them a $5 or 20% raise, whichever is more. The bad news is, he can only be held out of 2 consecutive auctions meaning next year I have to throw him back. :doh:

If you get a chance to watch him pitch you should do it. His change is filthy ridiculous. Guys swing and I swear the ball is still 15 feet away. Then he blows them away with a fastball the next time. I have laughed at several AL hitters this year because I knew what was about to happen and they were oblivious.

He is young and may get rattled in the playoffs (he did last year), but I have a feeling he has turned a big corner.

What's that you ask? Who did I pick up cheap this year that reminds me of Santana of '02? Well, that would be..................................

Wilfredo Ledezma, Detroit Tigers. Pick him up now if you can keep him.

I would just love for Minnesota to go to the series. A lot of Rochester Red Wings up there right now. Plus it would put an end to all the Yanks/Sox BS. Don't be surprised if Minn or Oak get there for the AL. That would be great.

Guest Steinbrenner
Don't be surprised if Minn or Oak get there for the AL.  That would be great.

22933[/snapback]

Says a lot about the current state of the Yankees when their own fans are rooting for other teams to get the World Series.

I would just love for Minnesota to go to the series.  A lot of Rochester Red Wings up there right now.  Plus it would put an end to all the Yanks/Sox BS.  Don't be surprised if Minn or Oak get there for the AL.  That would be great.

22933[/snapback]

Minnesota's record in games when they score less than 3 runs is abysmal. That doesn't bode well for them.

Santana is a nasty !@#$er. Love watching him pitch and like the way the Twinkies play, even if it is in that ugly dump.

I would just love for Minnesota to go to the series.  A lot of Rochester Red Wings up there right now.  Plus it would put an end to all the Yanks/Sox BS.  Don't be surprised if Minn or Oak get there for the AL.  That would be great.

22933[/snapback]

After the way the Red Sox demolished them this season, I would be very surprised to see Oakland make it.