Looking at the Bills schedule based off defensive rankings

corta765

Prediction:  there won't be a single game on the Bills' schedule this season in which they are more than a 4-pt underdog, and they'll be favored in the majority of their games.  Perhaps KC will be a small favorite in Buffalo but otherwise the Bills will be favored in all of their home games.  On the road they'll be favored in five games (Arizona, Vegas, Miami, Denver, Jets) and in the other three (Tennessee, Pats***, 49ers) I don't see more than a 4-pt. spread.

The Bills are legit and everyone in the league knows it.  The difference between a 10-6 record and a 12-4 or 13-3 mark will be how much Josh Allen and the offense improve.

The Bills have arrived.  Time to stop wringing our hands and worrying -- they're going to be a handful for anyone they play.

6 hours ago, eball said:

Prediction:  there won't be a single game on the Bills' schedule this season in which they are more than a 4-pt underdog, and they'll be favored in the majority of their games.  Perhaps KC will be a small favorite in Buffalo but otherwise the Bills will be favored in all of their home games.  On the road they'll be favored in five games (Arizona, Vegas, Miami, Denver, Jets) and in the other three (Tennessee, Pats***, 49ers) I don't see more than a 4-pt. spread.

The Bills are legit and everyone in the league knows it.  The difference between a 10-6 record and a 12-4 or 13-3 mark will be how much Josh Allen and the offense improve.

The Bills have arrived.  Time to stop wringing our hands and worrying -- they're going to be a handful for anyone they play.

I'm not wringing hands and worrying I am pointing out an important fact. The offense had trouble against top D's and averaged just 19.6 pts a game. They will have a harder test of teams that will challenge their ability to score. I expect them to improve on offense and as long as Brady leaves I believe they are the favorite in the AFCE. But that does not discount the fact they will not have nearly the ease opponent and defense wise that they did last year.