Dawson Knox wins GMFB Angry Run of the Year

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

LOL!  Brandt on meeting Josh Allen in person for the first time: "First of all, the guy is absolutely massive...he could be JJ Watt with a different haircut..he's huge" ??

Then when Brandt told Josh the name of his favorite Bills player: "It's Dawson Knox...the minute I said that, his eyes lit up and he just goes on a monologue of admiration for Dawson Knox, what a star he's going to be, how he is when he gets the ball he's just so physical and so powerful...on a red carpet where others are a little bit tight lipped and careful about what they're gonna say, Josh Allen went on and on about how much he loves this young tight end and what a bright future he has, it was really fun"

I do believe Josh Allen does love him some "Hard Knox".  But I also believe if Brandt had named many of the other players on offense - John Brown, Cole Beasley, Motor Singletary, Cody Ford, Mongo Feliciano, Dion Dawkins - Brandt might well have found himself deluged with just as much love and enthusiasm.  I think Josh means it when he says "I love these guys".  He doesn't want to talk about himself, which is probably 99% of what he was being asked....HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HIS GUYS!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

LOL!  Brandt on meeting Josh Allen in person for the first time: "First of all, the guy is absolutely massive...he could be JJ Watt with a different haircut..he's huge" ??

Then when Brandt told Josh the name of his favorite Bills player: "It's Dawson Knox...the minute I said that, his eyes lit up and he just goes on a monologue of admiration for Dawson Knox, what a star he's going to be, how he is when he gets the ball he's just so physical and so powerful...on a red carpet where others are a little bit tight lipped and careful about what they're gonna say, Josh Allen went on and on about how much he loves this young tight end and what a bright future he has, it was really fun"

I do believe Josh Allen does love him some "Hard Knox".  But I also believe if Brandt had named many of the other players on offense - John Brown, Cole Beasley, Motor Singletary, Cody Ford, Mongo Feliciano, Dion Dawkins - Brandt might well have found himself deluged with just as much love and enthusiasm.  I think Josh means it when he says "I love these guys".  He doesn't want to talk about himself, which is probably 99% of what he was being asked....HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HIS GUYS!

LET’S GO!!!!!!! Time to shred us some AFC

(...in just a few + months! :D)