Art: 'We ride with Josh': Bills teammates gush about QB after playoff loss

I think Jordan's quote should be extended: I'd go out there and play for him any day as long as I am paid as one of the top DTs in league.

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/34181/we-ride-with-josh-bills-teammates-gush-about-qb-after-playoff-loss

"Josh is a stud. He knows that. We know that," Bills safety Micah Hyde said. "We ride with Josh ... that boy's a football player, and we love him. He's a playmaker. You see him out there taking shots. That boy just keeps fighting and found a way to get us to overtime."

"Josh is a second-year guy. He's going to play for 15 more years," Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips said. "He's going to prove himself over and over again. He's a helluva quarterback, a helluva leader. I'd go out there and play for him any day."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

I think Jordan's quote should be extended: I'd go out there and play for him any day as long as I am paid as one of the top DTs in league.

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/34181/we-ride-with-josh-bills-teammates-gush-about-qb-after-playoff-loss

"Josh is a stud. He knows that. We know that," Bills safety Micah Hyde said. "We ride with Josh ... that boy's a football player, and we love him. He's a playmaker. You see him out there taking shots. That boy just keeps fighting and found a way to get us to overtime."

"Josh is a second-year guy. He's going to play for 15 more years," Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips said. "He's going to prove himself over and over again. He's a helluva quarterback, a helluva leader. I'd go out there and play for him any day."

At first, I thought your extended quote was actually his quote, and I was like WTF hahaha.  

Josh has an IT factor and its undeniable.  The players rally around him and the kid is only going to keep getting better, especially as we keep upgrading the talent around him.  

He isn't a finished product yet, but he is fast ascending and made huge strides this year.  2nd most TD's in Bills history, and an impressive 21-3 TD:Turnover ration since the NE game to end the season.  And he is Mr. 4th Qtr too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

At first, I thought your extended quote was actually his quote, and I was like WTF hahaha.  

Josh has an IT factor and its undeniable.  The players rally around him and the kid is only going to keep getting better, especially as we keep upgrading the talent around him.  

He isn't a finished product yet, but he is fast ascending and made huge strides this year.  2nd most TD's in Bills history, and an impressive 21-3 TD:Turnover ration since the NE game to end the season.  And he is Mr. 4th Qtr too.

Hopefully he can become Mr OT too.

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nothing wrong with a player wanting to get paid after a very good season. 

No there isn't but he could have said "I will be a free agent and I'd like my next contract to be on Josh's team."  "Any day" is just making a press point which decreases impact IMO.