This is probably common knowledge but

Beerball

So, if you remove the dollar amounts, you think ONLY Jonas and Ruben were good blockers?

304995[/snapback]

The problem is that Williams carries the $9 million on him, in his wallet, everywhere he goes. Carrying that extra load makes it impossible for him to get off the line.

I hope Rix doesn't get drafted at all.

304961[/snapback]

Tallahassee and FSU here too, but I know better... Rix will get drafted for the athlete he is. He won't be a QB in the NFL, but he will play somewhere.

so you should ask yourself, with measurables like that, why didn't he flat out dominate at the college level?

answer: he has great potential, athletically, but is not that great a football player, and/or he lacks real desire. this is the kind of guy who will probably be changed by the money, and might be the next kenyatta walker.

Tallahassee and FSU here too, but I know better... Rix will get drafted for the athlete he is. He won't be a QB in the NFL, but he will play somewhere.

305049[/snapback]

That's great you know better than I do. Congrats!

Here's a good question. When will X start at QB for the Noles? This season?

That's great you know better than I do.  Congrats!

Here's a good question.  When will X start at QB for the Noles? This season?

305149[/snapback]

Didnt mean to insult you with the "i know better" comment. Somehow Rix just gets on people's good sides, like he did with Bowden, and I'm sure he'll get some GM to take a chance on him.

so you should ask yourself, with measurables like that, why didn't he flat out dominate at the college level?

answer: he has great potential, athletically, but is not that great a football player, and/or he lacks real desire. this is the kind of guy who will probably be changed by the money, and might be the next kenyatta walker.

305057[/snapback]

It's funny you mention that, because I think Barron is a lot like Walker when he was a draft prospect. He was lauded for his athleticism as well, but turned out to be a decent player AT BEST. I just think this is a draft where you can't get too excited about ANY of the OTs available. This is a very weak group. Not to say you won't get any players out of this group, but I believe there won't be any immediate stars out of it. Most will take a while to develop.

Gomez Addams (John Astin) is one of my most favorite people in the whole world. I loved that show as a kid and I still have several videos of the series.

I'm not going to drag either one of us down with a Chris Rix debate. Let's agree to see how he does in the draft and talk about it more at the end of the month.

In the meantime, with the addition of the new O-Line coach, I am really looking forward to attending the Noles games this year in person. I've been a season ticket holder since we moved to Tally in '96.

Take care Puhonix ~ See ya at the Beer Barn !

Didnt mean to insult you with the "i know better" comment. Somehow Rix just gets on people's good sides, like he did with Bowden, and I'm sure he'll get some GM to take a chance on him.

305189[/snapback]

He's already blown any career in the parking lot attendant business. :(