Complete Schedule Posted

VABills

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Normally, I'd say it sucks that we don't get Miami in Buffalo late in the season, but the Fish are so putrid, it might not make any difference.

2. Was really hoping that at 9-7, we'd get a Monday Night game. Another byproduct of our season-ending loss to Pittsburgh -- if we make the playoffs, we're on MNF for sure.

3. A Saturday night home game in December? That's gotta be a first.

4. Love the timing of the bye -- right in the middle of the season.

Anyone have an extra liver I can borrow? 12/17/2005?

Holy crap... this might be the best possible schedule for those of us with season tickets. All of the home games (minus the Jets) are at 1:00, and then we have the last home game of the season: A 8:30PM SATURDAY Game!!! I hate night games, because of getting up on Mondays. But a Saturday night game?

Holy CRAP!

Holy crap... this might be the best possible schedule for those of us with season tickets.  All of the home games (minus the Jets) are at 1:00, and then we have the last home game of the season: A 8:30PM SATURDAY Game!!! I hate night games, because of getting up on Mondays. But a Saturday night game?

Holy CRAP!

304015[/snapback]

It might be the best possible schedule for YOU, but not for me, and I am a season ticket holder also. I was really hoping to go to the New Orleans game, but with it being so close to the home opener, it's not looking too good. I also wanted to go to the Atlanta game, so if by chance I do make the Saints game, there's no way I can also go to the Atlanta game. As of now, I know I'll be at the opener and the Jets game. That's about it.

It might be the best possible schedule for YOU, but not for me, and I am a season ticket holder also.  I was really hoping to go to the New Orleans game, but with it being so close to the home opener, it's not looking too good.  I also wanted to go to the Atlanta game, so if by chance I do make the Saints game, there's no way I can also go to the Atlanta game.  As of now, I know I'll be at the opener and the Jets game.  That's about it.

304025[/snapback]

suck it up.....quit yer whining Francis

Holy crap... this might be the best possible schedule for those of us with season tickets.  All of the home games (minus the Jets) are at 1:00, and then we have the last home game of the season: A 8:30PM SATURDAY Game!!! I hate night games, because of getting up on Mondays. But a Saturday night game?

Holy CRAP!

304015[/snapback]

For those of us who will be watching from home near a heater, we wish for the biggest blizzard of the year to hit right over Orchard Park! :unsure:

It might be the best possible schedule for YOU, but not for me, and I am a season ticket holder also.  I was really hoping to go to the New Orleans game, but with it being so close to the home opener, it's not looking too good.  I also wanted to go to the Atlanta game, so if by chance I do make the Saints game, there's no way I can also go to the Atlanta game.  As of now, I know I'll be at the opener and the Jets game.  That's about it.

304025[/snapback]

But you have to come to New Orleans, you have no choice! It's your duty!

But you have to come to New Orleans, you have no choice! It's your duty!

304040[/snapback]

I will do my absolute best, Cajun. I've been looking forward to that game for quite a while now. It just sucks that it's so close to the opener.

I gotta basement. $15 a night...

304050[/snapback]

Reminds me of a joke an old boss used to say to most of the new employees before he got fired.

He would say, "If you woke up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your ass would you tell anyone?"

Everyone always said "No"

To which he would say, "Wanna go camping". :unsure: