Week 17 tactic

SavetheBills

On 12/17/2019 at 12:09 PM, Mr. WEO said:

If Flores had such power to fire up that team as you say, he could have done it against the Jets and Giants...

How could Flores possibly fire them up (against a far better team)?

On 12/17/2019 at 1:53 PM, Mr. WEO said:

I was pointing out that what the poster said was dubious.  You seem to have missed that.   Specifically, that a blowout at home months ago would motivate a team in week 16 to do (against a far better team) what they could not be motivated to do (against much worse competition) in weeks 14 and 

I guess it's actually exactly like the poster said, sure seems like there was some motivation there today....??

28 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

How could Flores possibly fire them up (against a far better team)?

I guess it's actually exactly like the poster said, sure seems like there was some motivation there today....??

I guess one team in the AFCE can beat NE.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I guess one team in the AFCE can beat NE.  

Tom Brady doesn't know you are posting on a Buffalo Bill's board on his behalf(26,000 times lol). If you wanted to impress him, a better route would have been training to be a masseuse then moving to Brookline, Massachusetts & opening an "Asian" Massage parlor.

That's what I thought.

You are pretty pathetic man(is man your pronoun?) 

Millenials like you think you've got things figured out and end up looking stupid everytime.(see how little you understand about motivation, like the Dolphins team motivation vs the Pats.)

Edited by BuffaloSol