Pro bowl voting

TigerJ

Has anyone participated in voting for pro bowl players?  I tried, and I keep running into a dead end.  Voting is supposed to be open until December 12, but when I google it, I end up at a page at NFL.com with links to voting rules, pro bowl merchandise, and pro bowl tickets  but no ballot and no links to a ballot.  It looks like a dead end.

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Yup, that's the same dead end page I always seem to end up at.  There is not ballot there, just links to rules, merchandise and tickets.

That's at the top of the page if you can't scroll down and see the vote system you probably need to try a different browser.

16 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Do we have any pro bowl players this year guys? Not talking alternates either. John Brown and Tre White deserve it but not so sure either get the nod....smh.

If John Brown can keep producing I think he will get the nod. Hard to keep the AFC receiving yards leader out IMO. Will be interesting to see if Tre gets the credit he deserves. 

5 minutes ago, TDTT said:

If John Brown can keep producing I think he will get the nod. Hard to keep the AFC receiving yards leader out IMO. Will be interesting to see if Tre gets the credit he deserves. 

A BIG game against his former team will go a long way. Beasley had his shine last week now its Smoke time!