Matt Ryan Top 10 Passing yards

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m sorry but how does this prove passing yards is meaningless?  I’m not a huge passing yards advocate either.

As a starter, he is 104-78.

4-6 in the playoffs. 

That said after a rough start he does have 20 TD to only 7 picks.  He was terrible his first three playoff appearances then started to string together some great games.  

5 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

You must have been a massive Tyrod fan and wonder why he's not starting for a team right now.

I don't think anyone was ever a massive TT fan.  Career 1.5% INT% which is second all time only to Aaron Rodgers.  It was 1.3% with the BIlls. 

In the end QB's need to make plays and win games more than they need to avoid INTs.  If he was even an average QB at making throws he would have won more games. 

Ryan put up a tons of yards but has come up a bit short in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

4-6 in the playoffs. 

That said after a rough start he does have 20 TD to only 7 picks.  He was terrible his first three playoff appearances then started to string together some great games.  

So the other passing leaders W/L record is meaningless?  You’re basically saying it doesn’t matter what the likes of Brady and Manning did...the entire argument is all dependent on Matt Ryan.