Browns vs Bills roster talent

Given the Browns talent edge at the skill positions and edge rushers, where else are they more talented than Bills? Talent only   

30 members have voted

1. 1. More talented QB?

2. 2. Which team is more talented in the lines? Interior DL and Offensive Line (we've already given the Browns edge rushers); The Big Uglies

3. 3. Better talent in the Back seven on defense?

• Browns
    • Bills
    • Its pretty even

I'm not a professional pollster and I'll try to stay out of it this time. I tried to ask more closed questions and it became pretty obvious people wouldn't trade our roster for the Browns. The reason being that the perception is the Bills are better coached, have a better culture and are more productive. The reason I brought this topic up is some seem to believe it is a foregone conclusion the Browns are more talented. The supposition that they have better skill guys and edge guys is fair and I grant that. I would like people to weigh the rest of the roster, including QBs, Big Uglies and Back 7. 

My hypothesis is that when a deeper look is taken at the whole teams that it is far more even than people realize. We shall see. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

So far it looks like Browns skill guys and edge rushers vs Allen, and the Bills back 7, the big guys are running neck and neck. 

I think if you split the big guys up the Bills would be dominating ol and the interior DL would be 65/35 Browns. That's my perception anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills were a 6.5 over/under win total and the Browns were are SB contendor preseason, so the talent gap was perceived to be enormous before 2019. Is it all due to coaching, culture and chemistry that Bills are 6-2 and Browns are 2-6 or was the talent pretty even to start with?

15 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think if you split the big guys up the Bills would be dominating ol and the interior DL would be 65/35 Browns. That's my perception anyway. 

Yes its possible, but I'm only able to ask 3 questions in the poll.. so I went with the three most appropriate ones. Thanks

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

40 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The Bills were a 6.5 over/under win total and the Browns were are SB contendor preseason, so the talent gap was perceived to be enormous before 2019. Is it all due to coaching, culture and chemistry that Bills are 6-2 and Browns are 2-6 or was the talent pretty even to start with?

Yes its possible, but I'm only able to ask 3 questions in the poll.. so I went with the three most appropriate ones. Thanks

Also the fans Vegas is playing to with those lines don't pay enough attention to OL's - the Bills bringing in 8(?) new faces to tryout for the OL was the under reported  story of the NFL offseason.   The Browns OL was neglected and they are BAD.  Also Freddy Kichens is WAAAAY over his head.

• Like (+1) 1