Predict the rest of the season

GreggTX

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Not with the way they’ve been playing. No way. My hope is that a light turns on for the offense.

The four game stretch @Cowboys, Ravens, @Steelers, @Patriots will kill them unless the offense stops being awful.

In previous seasons, we’d have lost half the games we played so far.  They’re getting better and there’s a lot of growing pains but we’re not as bad as our worst moments.

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

In previous seasons, we’d have lost half the games we played so far.  They’re getting better and there’s a lot of growing pains but we’re not as bad as our worst moments.

In previous seasons we didn’t play against so many terrible teams in the first 11 games.

I hope they’re getting better but I’m not seeing it.

@ CLE -- L 

@MIA - W

DEN _ W

@DAL - L

BAL _ L

@PIT - W

@NE - L

NYJ - W

The next three games are very winnable, but all three teams have shown just enough where I think that they would give Buffalo trouble if the Bills play like they did over the last three weeks.   If i had to guess, Cleveland would be the one most likely to win.   Winning two out of three would put them at 8-3.   

Pittsburgh and Dallas are talented but inconsistent.  I could see Buffalo beating either Pittsburgh or Dallas but do not see them either winning or losing both.     Baltimore and New England on the road would be tough and likely losses.  It will be a tough stretch no matter what and 1-3 seems very realistic.  This would put us at 9-6

The Jets are a train wreck, they will likely be in preseason mode for the game with players auditioning for jobs, that should be a win for Buffalo barring a disaster.

10-6 with a wild card.  Maybe a first round exit, but you never know when a wild card team can make a playoff run.