Anyone got a picture of Zay getting the pariah treatment on the bench yesterday?

I'm shutting this puppy down.

Even the guy who tweeted that picture, Matt Parrino, had this to say:

By everyone's account including Duke Williams, Zay was nothing but supportive and helpful saying stuff like " ‘I’m proud of you. Keep doing your thing,’ ” after the TD, and in return Williams gave props to Zay after the game:

“Zay prayed for me before the game,” Williams said. “He held me and prayed for me, so he’s always in my ear and he’s always telling me how to do things, and this is a big credit to him. Me and Zay, we’re tight. And he’s a good man.”

Williams, once an outcast few believed in, was suddenly the one offering encouragement.

“I like Zay. I continue to learn from him. I continue to learn from everybody else in the room,” Williams said. “We’re all a team. We’re all one. So that’s what it’s about.

“Zay’s still playing a big part, and we need him, and we love him.”

Whether or not you like Zay and think he's a good WR, the fact is he apparently handled his benching with professionalism and class, the team did not, in fact, treat him like a pariah despite what Parrino's tweet seemed to show, and there's no reason for people here to show themselves up as this crass.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 4