Schedule?

Kmac

Here is some more information that points to the schedule being released on Wednesday... From todays NJ Star-Ledger:

"The Giants play the Chargers in San Diego this year and will find out when the matchup will take place when the NFL schedules are released on Wednesday. The game could be slated for Monday Night Football."

LINK - scroll down near the bottom of the article.

I am also hoping to go to the New Orleans game. I hear that Saints tickets are not too expensive and are easy to get a hold of.

I might go to the San Diego game too, there will be a huge gathering of Bills fans for that one.

I am definitely going to the Oakland game, anyone else interested in that one?

I am also hoping to go to the New Orleans game. I hear that Saints tickets are not too expensive and are easy to get a hold of.

I might go to the San Diego game too, there will be a huge gathering of Bills fans for that one.

I am definitely going to the Oakland game, anyone else interested in that one?

299662[/snapback]

I think the New Orleans game will probably be the biggest draw for Bills fans this year. The French Quarter, gambling, The French Quarter, nice weather, The French Quarter and oh by the way a football game. A chance to see Aaron Brooks "in person" throw one of his famous backwards passes. :lol:

I think the New Orleans game will probably be the biggest draw for Bills fans this year.  The French Quarter, gambling, The French Quarter, nice weather, The French Quarter and oh by the way a football game.  A chance to see Aaron Brooks "in person" throw one of his famous backwards passes.  :blink:

299664[/snapback]

If my wife and I do end up going to New Orleans for that game, the FQ will be the first thing we do, just to get it out of the way. Then, we'll take in the sights. The French Quarter is nice and all, but there's so much more to do and to see in New Orleans beyond that.

The French Quarter is nice and all, but there's so much more to do and to see in New Orleans beyond that.

299907[/snapback]

If you were going without your wife, I'm thinking it would be French Quarter 24x7. :blink: