DT Depth: is Lauvale Sape the answer?

I know there's a "fan club" here, so I'd like to ask of them (and of course the rest of you):

Barring any unforeseen changes, we will likely see the three man rotation of Adams, Edwards and Anderson. Putting aside the question of whether that's fine for the starting line-up, do we honestly think that Sape can step in if/when one of these guys gets injured? He hasn't seen a lot of playing time, which kinda scares me...your thoughts, besides "he has a cool name and hey, he's Samoan!"...?

I know there's a "fan club" here, so I'd like to ask of them (and of course the rest of you):

Barring any unforeseen changes, we will likely see the three man rotation of Adams, Edwards and Anderson.  Putting aside the question of whether that's fine for the starting line-up, do we honestly think that Sape can step in if/when one of these guys gets injured?  He hasn't seen a lot of playing time, which kinda scares me...your thoughts, besides "he has a cool name and hey, he's Samoan!"...?

298488[/snapback]

I wouldn't be shocked if we took a DT in the draft to shore up depth (as I don't like Bannan or Sape and Edward and Anderson are still question marks for starting) and/or potentially replace Adams.

I wouldn't be shocked if we took a DT in the draft to shore up depth (as I don't like Bannan or Sape and Edward and Anderson are still question marks for starting) and/or potentially replace Adams.

298535[/snapback]

bannan is no longer a dt.