Can't wait for KO? Watch Bills Giants today!

GreggTX

13 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Want to watch the Bills play now? Feeling impatient? Get your popcorn ready.

Load up Madden 20 and go into Settings/Game Options. Alter the default settings as follows. 

> Set clock to 15 min. Make sure Play Clock and Accelerated Play Clock are on. Set the Minimum PC Time to 15 secs. Set Difficulty to PRO. If you set it higher, every QB in the NFL looks like the GOAT.

>Download and install roster file BBV3.

>Download and install CPU Slider file BBV3CPU.

Now go start the game in SPECTATOR mode by placing the controller in the middle to begin the game. Select YES to verify.

Enjoy!

what??????

15 hours ago, Augie said:

My kids grew out of playing video games. I don’t mean that in a snarky way, I just wonder how they keep getting people hooked and interested. I know Madden is a big thing, even among NFL players, but I don’t put video games much ahead of comic books. No offense meant.....to those I have just offended. Whatever floats your boat. Not judging, just saying we are all different. 

There are definitely video games meant for, and which appeal to, adults.  I would not include traditional sports game among them, however.  

Having said that, if you live near a good friend and he is willing to come over, have a few beers, and play a sports video game, I'm sure both parties would have a lot of fun.

I still play certain types of video games now and again, but haven't played a good old fashioned sports game like football since my college days, over 25 years ago.