Can't wait for KO? Watch Bills Giants today!

GreggTX

Want to watch the Bills play now? Feeling impatient? Get your popcorn ready.

Load up Madden 20 and go into Settings/Game Options. Alter the default settings as follows. 

> Set clock to 15 min. Make sure Play Clock and Accelerated Play Clock are on. Set the Minimum PC Time to 15 secs. Set Difficulty to PRO. If you set it higher, every QB in the NFL looks like the GOAT.

>Download and install roster file BBV3.

>Download and install CPU Slider file BBV3CPU.

Now go start the game in SPECTATOR mode by placing the controller in the middle to begin the game. Select YES to verify.

Enjoy!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’d rather watch college football or literally do anything else

My kids grew out of playing video games. I don’t mean that in a snarky way, I just wonder how they keep getting people hooked and interested. I know Madden is a big thing, even among NFL players, but I don’t put video games much ahead of comic books. No offense meant.....to those I have just offended. Whatever floats your boat. Not judging, just saying we are all different. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Augie said:

My kids grew out of playing video games. I don’t mean that in a snarky way, I just wonder how they keep getting people hooked and interested. I know Madden is a big thing, even among NFL players, but I don’t put video games much ahead of comic books. No offense meant.....to those I have just offended. Whatever floats your boat. Not judging, just saying we are all different. 

I don’t even have much fun playing Madden anymore much less watch a game played by the AI.

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t even have much fun playing Madden anymore much less watch a game played by the AI.

Again, I’m not judging, but there is a whole world out there I just don’t understand. I knew a guy who was in rehab for video games. He had sponsors like Red Bull. (Odd side note: I was on a long cruise recently and an older lady thought my Bills tee shirt was a Red Bull shirt! She hurt my feelings! I maybe need to be more explicit, but we are 5-0 in that shirt, so it stays!) 

I have close friend who runs a bank. His son could barely graduate high school since he was up until 4-5:00am playing games on-line vs people. Now people pay to watch him play? WTF? He waits tables, plays video games and lives in his parents basement. It pisses me off, because I want to live in his parents basement!!! 

33 minutes ago, Augie said:

video games were my babysitter most my life so i guess either they were there or they werent for people. i never understood people that were on em from morning till night which is why i stay off online and avoid getting my ass handed to me by guys who train full time lol. but if you dont mind watching a movie then nothing wrong with watching one you control the outcome of to kill some time.  also my yearly thanksgiving hockey tournaments with the cousins are a good time after a few drinks.

anyways, now adays they sell cards in madden. so you can spend a extra 5 bucks to buy a jim kelly card and put em on your online team. people are spending thousands to get these cards just to be on top of leader boards. what im saying..if your kids play, dont give em your creditcard. these games will put you into bankruptcy. every game is going that way so ive become less and less interested in it.

Before overly mocking the OP, I'll at least point out someone thought this idea interesting enough years back.  Forget the name and the station, but they made a league from classic championship teams, and simulated the games on computer.  They then made highlight "clips" by splicing old footage together.  Granted, the show bombed and quickly died, but enough people believed it could work to actually have greenlit it.

https://apptrigger.com/2019/09/12/madden-20-2019-week-2-nfl-sim/3/

Bills 37, Giants 24

The Bills continued to run the gambit at MetLife Stadium, this time toppling the Giants to pretty much win the right to be called the best NFL team in the state of New York. Frank Gore had a stellar performance with three rushing touchdowns and just under 150 yards on the ground on 27 carries. Josh Allen also had over 200 yards and a pair of passing touchdowns of his own. Eli Manning managed three touchdowns and over 330 yards in the loss.

Hmmmm....I can see this score as a possibility, but it's not going to go down with Gore rushing for 150 yards....