Mike Vick gives some chick the HERP!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's suing him for negligence and battery?

Who gets to sue her for making a stupid decision like having unprotected sex.

297240[/snapback]

understand the law before posting.

He knowingly exposed her to a disease against her will. Legally, this is the same is punching someone in the face. This is battery - plain and simple.

The issue of "protection" would go to negligence - it may be an issue of comparative negligence on her part, but I think that will be a flimsy argument and this will settle VERY quickly.

understand the law before posting.

He knowingly exposed her to a disease against her will. Legally, this is the same is punching someone in the face. This is battery - plain and simple.

The issue of "protection" would go to negligence - it may be an issue of comparative negligence on her part, but I think that will be a flimsy argument and this will settle VERY quickly.

297265[/snapback]

Gotta agree with LA on this one. Where is the personal accountability? I'm no Vick fan, but come on - you reap what you sow.

The law may be clear on it, but if so the law is stupid. Just like it's illegal to cross from Minnesota into Wisconsin with a duck on your head.

CW

The law may be clear on it, but if so the law is stupid. Just like it's illegal to cross from Minnesota into Wisconsin with a duck on your head.

I did that once and got a ticket. But it was Okay because I just told them to put it on my bill.

I vill be here all da veek.

The law may be clear on it, but if so the law is stupid.  Just like it's illegal to cross from Minnesota into Wisconsin with a duck on your head.

I did that once and got a ticket.  But it was Okay because I just told them to put it on my bill.

297276[/snapback]

:blush:

The law may be clear on it, but if so the law is stupid.  Just like it's illegal to cross from Minnesota into Wisconsin with a duck on your head.

I did that once and got a ticket.  But it was Okay because I just told them to put it on my bill.

297276[/snapback]

How is the law stupid in this regard? If Vick knew he had herpes, which I am not sure is the case, and he did not inform his partner, he should be held responsible. I don't know for sure as I don't have herpes, but I think you know it when you get it. At least you can get over a punch in the face... I hear from Valtrex commercials that there still is no cure for Herpes.

If Vick still wants to enjoy unprotected sex with people, apparently there is a site that caters to his needs: Hdate.com

The attitude that people shouldn't be responsible for spreading STDs is one of the reasons we still have an AIDs problem.

Anybody ever think that this could simply be an extortion attempt?  :blush:

297294[/snapback]

potentially yes. I mean Michael Jordan had people extorting money from him, so did Tyson (not that he didn't deserve for trusting Don King), and of course our beloved Jacko has been extorted from too.

How is the law stupid in this regard? If Vick knew he had herpes, which I am not sure is the case, and he did not inform his partner, he should be held responsible. I don't know for sure as  I don't have herpes, but I think you know it when you get it. At least you can get over a punch in the face... I hear from Valtrex commercials that there still is no cure for Herpes.

If Vick still wants to enjoy unprotected sex with people, apparently there is a site that caters to his needs: Hdate.com

The attitude that people shouldn't be responsible for spreading STDs is one of the reasons we still have an AIDs problem.

297287[/snapback]

Regardless of whether Vick knew or didn't know, shouldn't the woman have to take SOME responsibility here? Last I checked, sex was a 50/50 proposition.

CW

Regardless of whether Vick knew or didn't know, shouldn't the woman have to take SOME responsibility here?  Last I checked, sex was a 50/50 proposition.

CW

297303[/snapback]

Her responsibility is a minor issue. This is the best metaphor I could think of.

A guy and a girl are hanging out at the guy's apartment. The girl sees a gun and says...

"Wow, cool gun."

Guy: "Do you want to play with it?"

Girl: "Sure!"

Guy: "Go ahead and point it to your stomach and pull the trigger, it's not loaded."

Girl: BANG, Ow!

Guy: "Whoops it's actually loaded, but I thought telling you would ruin the experience."