Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GETTOTHE50

critique my team too

Recommended Posts

Drafted #1 in a 12 team .5 PPR scoring

 

QB: Rivers

RB1: Saquon

RB2: Gurley

WR1: TY Hilton

WR2: Dede Westbrook

TE: Oj Howard

Flex: Aaron Jones

Kicker: Jason Myers

 

Bench: Josh Allen, AJ Green, Jordan Howard, Sammy Watkins, Larry Fitz, Marvin Jones Jr, TJ Hock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great for a 12 team league!

 

I would pick up Josh Gordon if you can.  It even Beasley.  They're still available in a lot of leagues.

 

Beasley will get a ton of toutches.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Looks great for a 12 team league!

 

I would pick up Josh Gordon if you can.  It even Beasley.  They're still available in a lot of leagues.

 

Beasley will get a ton of toutches.

 

 

 

 

 

I was thinking about getting Beasley too. Gordon got picked up. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good looking 12-team roster! Getting Gurley at the end of the 2nd is solid value given the risks. In my league every Bills receiver is available. Gordon was drafted in the fourth round(!). I don't think you need to drop one of your guys already to pick up a Bills receiver, especially since you're stashing AJ Green for later, but I think none of your guys are sure things at this point. I do think TY is going to outperform current expectations though. 

 

What defense are you picking up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Big C said:

Good looking 12-team roster! Getting Gurley at the end of the 2nd is solid value given the risks. In my league every Bills receiver is available. Gordon was drafted in the fourth round(!). I don't think you need to drop one of your guys already to pick up a Bills receiver, especially since you're stashing AJ Green for later, but I think none of your guys are sure things at this point. I do think TY is going to outperform current expectations though. 

 

What defense are you picking up? 

 

We draft 5 defensive players instead of picking a defense.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

 

We draft 5 defensive players instead of picking a defense.

 

 

Wow, five IDP is a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...