Upon further review

GG

Now you went and did it...I am going to have to pull out my copy of the game and review it....:rolleyes:

295664[/snapback]

Do it up, bro.....I've enjoyed your past posts on stuff like this, too. I'd love to hear a second analysis on this guy!

I'm embarassed that I forget we played them last year and could've brought up this point the day he visited OBD those many weeks ago.    :rolleyes:

295752[/snapback]

Well, in all fairness the game was pretty forgetable.

Wait....what's that? I think Drew just threw ANOTHER interception in the endzone :o

" Sure I threw it right to the defender...but my plan was the ref would call P.I and we would get another shot."

Great job, GG. Really appreciate the input. You know, of course, the second he has a false start for us and kills a drive, he'll be dead to me. :o

295678[/snapback]

It will certinately give me flashbacks to hearing this once a game for years "False Start, #79, offense!" :rolleyes::o

Well, in all fairness the game was pretty forgetable.

Wait....what's that?    I think Drew just threw ANOTHER interception in the endzone  :rolleyes:

" Sure I threw it right to the defender...but my plan was the ref would call P.I and we would get another shot."

295872[/snapback]

"I was sure that they'd call Pass Interference in the end zone, they did it that one time against Henry Jones, oh, wait ... that went against the Bills ..." :o