anyone try that omelette sandwich at BK yet?

Pete

I brown bag virtually every day to save money. Everyday the same boring food: yogurt, banana and crackers along with a soda. Girly, I know.

295566[/snapback]

Try Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Oat Bars. 20% of your fiber, 11 gm sugar - they taste great. Low salt, too. They are not over-sweet like the granola stuff. About 5% DV for fat, so they are edible.

About three bucks for a box of six.

What's funny is that I have two guys at work here who were talking about how awful this was, and they can't believe anyone would eat this.

These are the same two that go out to eat for lunch EVERY DAY. They get either chinese, italian, subs, etc, etc.

Well, hate to break the news, but going out and eating any of that crap (yes, even a sub, as the mayo they load on, plus the cheese, and then any meat except for turkey) is almost as bad.

I started brown bagging my lunch a while ago (no, not to save money, as it actually ends up costing more to keep the food interesting), but to think of eating a breakfast sandwhich that has 70+ grams of fat more than once every 3 months or so is revolting. And I like fast food. But it's all bad for you. All of it

295545[/snapback]

How could you think like this when you smoke?

Are either of you serious?

That's like saying why do you bother wearing your seatbelt if you always speed?

I smoke, which I know is bad for my health. I know it is very bad. However, just because I smoke, I should add being a fat slob to it, thcompus ounding any problems the smoking would bring anyway?

Good lahjik guys...

Are either of you serious?

That's like saying why do you bother wearing your seatbelt if you always speed?

Good lahjik guys...

295661[/snapback]

No. That's like saying why do you bother wearing a seat belt if you are speeding over Niagara Falls.

The sandwich tastes great though. It is not nearly as big and bad as publicized.

I expected something like Mike's Big Mouth Humongous Loaded Hoagie.