Dumb As Dirt - Too stupid to be drafted

Frankly, I'd love to see the Wonderlic made a requirement for TSW regisration.

294673[/snapback]

How about something like this:

Superhero

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,460

Wonderlic Score: 7

Interesting little blurb from the NY Post. Curtis Martin seems like one of the smartest running backs I have ever watched, as a football player. He got an 18. Julian Peterson got a 5. Rickey Williams a 30. Hmmmm...

294722[/snapback]

There you go, smoking weed makes you smarter. I went through high school stoned and it didn't hurt me at all. As a matter of fact I don't think smoking pot is at all harmelss, because......um.....I....uh.....damn, where was I??

If there are 50 quetions with 4 choices each then a chimpanzee would score 12-13! If the test was constructed by a classroom teacher then choosing all b', all c's or a comboination of b's and c's would be wise for the taker because teachers are prejudiced against a's because no elimination would occur and d's are the proof that the teacher has run out of energy and creativity and further because a,b,c is the answer. So the classroom teacher who writes his own objective tests would encourage such uneducated guessing. Thus my advice to high schoolers is to answer those q's you are reasonably certain and then go through the rest choosing blindly between b and c or better choosing the more likely between b and c only. Beware Regents exams ( and SATs), e.g. Global Studies typically have 48 q,s with four choices each and never, never have more than 14 and less than 11 of any one choice. There is no disposition to a,b,c or d. It is virtually impossible to get a 65 (passing grade) with only 14 right on the objective. In my 35 years of teaching I have found that the % scored in objective part rarely deviates from essay score. The Wonderlic is professionally prepared so if one is really illiterate answering c every time will keep one in double figures

There you go, smoking weed makes you smarter.  I went through high school stoned and it didn't hurt me at all.  As a matter of fact I don't think smoking pot is at all harmelss, because......um.....I....uh.....damn, where was I??

294835[/snapback]

Dude, that was so not...uh... :devil:

...nevermind. :doh: