Why didn't we sign Jonathan Ogden & Orlando Pace?

I guess I should apologize for the clarity of my post. Apparently I made a terrible stab at sarcasm. I never meant for us to REALLY sign Ogden and Pace. The point was that we had a really good addition to our team and people were unsatified and wanted something more. Sadly I'm coming to the conclusion that if we had a team of pro bowlers there still would be a segment of our fans who would be disappointed. The negative responses are either the result of trolls who are jealous of any improvement to our team or the pessimistic, never satisfied, kiss of death, speak just to be heard fan. If the Buffalo faithful should respond to such negativity it will only allow them to rear it's ugly head. From here forth I will no longer read or subject myself to such negative input on my beloved team. I encourage the faithful to do the same, maybe this way this type of poster will JUST GO AWAY.

I guess I should apologize for the clarity of my post. Apparently I made a terrible stab at sarcasm. I meant for us to REALLY sign Ogden and Pace. The point was that we  were unsatified and wanted something more. Sadly I'm coming to the conclusion that we had a team of  fans who be disappointed. The Buffalo faithful will only allow them to rear it's ugly  team. I encourage the faithful to JUST GO AWAY.

293749[/snapback]

Don't worry, we understand. :devil:

I guess I should apologize for the clarity of my post. Apparently I made a terrible stab at sarcasm. I never meant for us to REALLY sign Ogden and Pace. The point was that we had a really good addition to our team and people were unsatified and wanted something more. Sadly I'm coming to the conclusion that if we had a team of pro bowlers there still would be a segment of our fans who would be disappointed. The negative responses are either the result of trolls who are jealous of any improvement to our team or the pessimistic, never satisfied, kiss of death, speak just to be heard fan. If the Buffalo faithful should respond to such negativity it will only allow them to rear it's ugly head. From here forth I will no longer read or subject myself to such negative input on my beloved team. I encourage the faithful to do the same, maybe this way this type of poster will JUST GO AWAY.

293749[/snapback]

It was blatently obvious those who didn't read your entire post(or have the ability to grasp it)by the replies. As I stated earlier there was no need to flame you for the post. If people would have read the entire thing and not just the topic title or the first couple lines then we wouldn't be typing about this.

And, like we should worry about what the B'more Rimmers fans say about a player that dared to walk away?

Check back here again when Travis is in camp wearing the helmet with the red perturbed perverted birds on the earholes and find out what nice things fans say about a former player. Why, I might have a chime or two myself. :angry: Come to think of it, we've already had those discussions, haven't we?