3 of the top 5 Qbs in 2018 draft in the AFC East.

Now with 3 of the top 5 quarterbacks from the 2018 draft in the AFC East,  we could be looking at some great match ups for years to come.

What effect will the Rosen trade to Miami have on the 2019 season?  Will he be the starter out of the gate or will he be fazed in over a few games?

This may be the beginning of the end of the Patriots unchallenged dominance over our division!

Thoughts......

I don't think Miami is any good and I think they will lose a lot of games this year.  If they do they will draft very high and probably take a QB.  Rosen could well be right back in this spot next year.  I don't like him but this won't be his fault.  He has a mountain to climb right now and he is honestly set up to fail.

Side note....he may be the one person on the planet that can't get along with Fitz.  He'd better try because I think Fitz can help him.  I find it interesting that Fitz has been golfing and goofing around with Allen and Sam Donald.  Rosen won't do that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billiever72 said:

Kind of a repeat of the 83' draft when it was Kelly, Marino, and O'brien only the Dolphins didn't draft Rosen

Good comparison.  I am looking forward to seeing these three develop and lead there teams in some great rivalry matchups.

I get why the Dolphins traded, but I am not necessarily a fan of the move.

i think the Dolphins were in a good position, as they were starting to strip their roster, to be at the top or the second spot in next year's draft.  

Now, even with Fitz and Rosen, I think they can just be middlingly bad, but not in the position they want to be in to draft THE guy in 2020, which I thought was a good goal.