let's have a little auction for Hunter's Hope

I bought this years bear $20 and had Jim Kelly autograph it on the foot pad.

The bidding will have to start at $20 and all monies will go to Hunter's Hope. They are just having such great successes I want to do more to help. Auction closes Sunday at midnight EST.

The winner can mail me the check made out to Hunter's Hope and I'll mail you the bear. Thus you can claim it on your income tax next year.

I will gladly get more if this is what you all want. I'm so proud of you people.

Pm me and I'll get the bears sent out

I went looking for this not knowing it got pinned.

IF THE SHOE FITS!!!! :angry:

294106[/snapback]

Chill out and bid. Who are you to decide whether someone is serious or not?

Besides, you've met your monthly "sad smiley" quota...no more, pissypants.

Hi Everyone,

#89 what do you think of this idea if anyone meet or exceeds my bid they can have the bear and I will still send you my check for $140.If you think as another member has suggested that anyone that whats to send $30.00 or whetever amount will get the most money to HH I'm all for it.

Bob

P.S. I give to HH every year but in different amounts so do what you feel is best.

OK

Let's do this so we can keep it under control and the people who are not serious

will not have any idea who bids what.

PM me your price that you are willing to pay for the bears.

Keep in mind that they will cost at least $25 for the bear and shipping. That is for ones without the autograph.

The whole check will go to Hunter's Hope. To get them autographed someone has to stand in line for hours at a signing. I will stand in line and pay the shipping.

I will get a few more.

The highest bidder gets the one I have for this auction. That pm's me!!!! Sends the Check made out to Hunter's Hope to my home addy and if they want I will make the donation public.

Rigth now I'm a little busy with My sister being sick. I take care of this as soon as I can.

Thanks for everything

OK

Let's do this so we can keep it under control and the people who are not serious

will not have any idea who bids what.

PM me your price that you are willing to pay for the bears.

Keep in mind that they will cost at least $25 for the bear and shipping.  That is for ones without the autograph.

The whole check will go to Hunter's Hope. To get them autographed someone has to stand in line for hours at a signing. I will stand in line and pay the shipping.

I will get a few more.

The highest bidder gets the one I have for this auction. That pm's me!!!! Sends the Check made out to Hunter's Hope to my home addy and if they want I will make the donation public.

Rigth now I'm a little busy with My sister being sick.  I take care of this as soon as I can.

Thanks for everything

294508[/snapback]

Got it Bob and thanks

Anyone who wants to PM me with a reasonable check offer to Hunter's Hope for an autographed bear please do. I have a couple bears available first come first gets after the top bidder.

I'm pleased to report that Bob sent a check to Hunter's Hope for $140 and then had me keep the bear and give to to a little boy I know.

Any other serious bidder who wants an autographed bear please PM me with the amount you are willing to donate. I will try to fill the orders ASAP

Make the check out to me or Hunter's Hope.

Thanks again If all bidders who requested follow through we will raise $500 for Hunter's hope