Just a note of thanks

NCDAWG

To all who make TBD work, thanks for all your work. I love this place. :doh:

292050[/snapback]

I echo your sentiments exactly. Being new to this board like yourself, I've found this arena to be very informative, sometimes funny and mostly just good "posters" bringing mostly good topics to the forefront. Unfortuneately, earlier on, I had a, shall we say, a less than favorable post to one of the long time and esteemed members of this board. This individual knows who I'm talking about. Since that post, I've visited here daily enjoying all the banter that goes on. All the while, I've kicked myself for conducting myself like an idiotic "rookie". If "you"(the offended party) get this message, I'd like to sincerely apologize, and please be assured that only conduct befitting of this wonderful place will be displayed by me moving forward. Having said that.........GO BILLS!!!!!

I echo your sentiments exactly. Being new to this board like yourself, I've found this arena to be very informative, sometimes funny and mostly just good "posters" bringing mostly good topics to the forefront. Unfortuneately, earlier on, I had a, shall we say, a less than favorable post to one of the long time and esteemed members of this board. This individual knows who I'm talking about. Since that post, I've visited here daily enjoying all the banter that goes on. All the while, I've kicked myself for conducting myself like an idiotic "rookie". If "you"(the offended party) get this message, I'd like to sincerely apologize, and please be assured that only conduct befitting of this wonderful place will be displayed by me moving forward. Having said that.........GO BILLS!!!!!

292325[/snapback]

I am not new to this board, just forgot my password over the years(several times). I remember the inception of this board and where it came from. Back in the day on Prodigy with Bob Lamb is where I started.

I would just like to say "You're welcome."

As you can see, I have over 100 posts which probably makes me one of the most senior posters here--I havent really checked how many posts others have because I'm pretty sure 100 is near the top. I'll bet by the end of this year or next I will be up to 200. So, dont be intimidated by old dogs like me, we're all just mortal superhumans.

I too give thanks to everyone who makes this board run... Whether it be SDS who pays the bills, the other moderators, the regulars, or the casual poster, we all make this place a must visit website.

ok, now that i've got that off my chest, all i have to say is this:

"They should have never given you ni**ers money!"