The Growth from Within & BPA

Now that McBeane put this team in a position to truly go BPA in the draft the possibilities are endless maybe we go

#9 DE-Sweat

#40 DT3-Simmons

#74 Wrs Whiteside or Preston Williams or trade bk into 2nd for TE Irv Smith. 

The point is we can go basically any direction and what McBeane has been able to do these 2 days can really help us in the future. It's great to not have our backs against the wall or to be counting on rookies to make a difference for us in yr1 . Draft pks are supposed to be players developed for the future and now we can truly take players and develop them properly without the pressures of needing them to play right away. Look for the Bills to target difference maker prospects at difference maker positions in this draft. DE, DT, TE, XWR. 

Now let's turn our attention to the Growth from within the draft classes of 2017 & 18 are really gonna make or break us this coming season . These guys are all young vets now and I expect some of them to really step up and be a big part of the core of this team . The development of these players will be a big part of this teams success if we are able to get into the playoffs next yr. I realize some of these guys are already a big part of our core but who will surprise? who will become elite and who will fall from the map? 

Tre White

Zay

Dawkins

Milano

Allen 

Edmunds 

Harrison

Taron

Teller

Foster 

Wallace 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Tre:Elite

Zay: Contributor 

Dion: Solid

Milano: borderline Pro Bowl

Allen: Top 12-15 QB

Edmunds: I think he makes the biggest jump 1 year of development will help him immensely

Harrison: Rotational depth (I think we go DT RD1)

Taron: Solid contributor

Teller: Depth

Foster: Shows that he can be a borderline #1 ( I think the addition of brown will be huge for him)

Levi: I think the addition of KJ will be great, this will push him in camp and throughout the season. 

• Like (+1) 1