1. 1. Which Ex Bills HC Deserves a Second Chance

• Gregg Willams
    • Mike Mularkey
    • Dick Jauron
    • Perry Fewell
    • Chan Gailey
    • Rex Ryan

On 3/3/2019 at 3:31 PM, BillyWhiteShows said:

Because the poll becomes an easy decision.  Of course, if I put Wade on the list everyone would choose him.  There’s would be NO discussion at all.

Choosing from several sub par is much more arbitrary and a better topic to discuss

It's a reasonable point, but so are all the posts pointing out that several of the names you left off are better choices. 

IMO if you included all the Bills head coaches of that era, including Phillips, Marrone, Lynn, and Fewell a lot of people would choose Lynn and there would be discussion +/- between Phillips, Lynn, and Marrone, maybe even Fewell.  All 4 are still coaching in the league.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:21 PM, BillyWhiteShows said:

Because like Wade Phillips, including Lynn on the poll is a slam dunk.  He’d take most of the vote.  What’s the point of doing a poll when all but 1 of the choices are undesirable?

See, even you acknowledge the point.  Not everyone would choose Phillips.  Many would choose Lynn, and probably Marrone would have his (reluctant?) fans.  So there would still be discussion, it would just be different discussion. 

I think you just wanted to craft a poll that drew the reaction "ex Bills HC, my God what a sorry lot!".  Which is a point, but not the only point.