Bills Offseason (R Talbot - I woulds take this

ngbills

My take on the Free agency, as Mocks are blah before the combine.

C Matt Paradis - Wrong center.  If they are signing a center in Free Agency (and I think they  will) Mitch Morse should be the target.

WR Tyrell Williams: Signing a 9-11M a year NO2 is what someone will get signing "one of the best" WRs in what is a Poo-Poo WR UFA Class.

TE Jesse James: First Free agent signing I can get on board with.

RT: Daryl Williams: Like this signing a lot.  I would be on board here.

LB Thomas Davis: Meh, and aging VET that doesn't have much left in a position that we already have an aging vet.  No thanks.

RB T.J. Yeldon: Like the idea, would not be my first choice (Tevin Coleman).

CB E.J. Gaines: Meh, this regime moved him off the roster once, why would they bring him back.  CANNOT stay healthy.

End of the day like 2 out of 6 players

Edited by MAJBobby

17 hours ago, ngbills said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/sports/g66l-2019/02/8b9940f9cc2122/2019-nfl-draft-trade-helps-buffalo-bills-land-impact-players-in-7round-mock.html

Update Depth on Offense: Looks to be a huge upgrade across the board.

QB: Allen, Barkley, Anderson

RB: McCoy, Love, Yelden

FB: Dimarco

WR: Tyrell Williams, Zay Jones. R Foster, D Sills

TE: T.J. Hockenson, Jess James, Croom

OL: Matt Paradis, Daryl Williams, Dawkins, Chris Lindstrom, Kaleb McGary, Long, Miller/Groy/Teller/Mills/Brandon Fanaika

Updated Depth Chart of Defense: Depth across the board.

DT: H Phillips, Jeffery Simmons, Lotulelei, J Phillips

DE: Murphy, Hughes, Anthony Nelson, Lawson, Yarbrough

LB: Milano, Edmunds, Alexander,  T Davis, Sione Takitaki, Lacey

DB: Hyde, Poyer, White, EJ Gaines, Wallace, Johnson, Bush, Blace Brown, /Andrew Wingard

This looks to be a much improved team. Still think we could use an additional WR. But the OL looks much improved and TE position solidified. Love could be a steal at RB. 

Love is the ideal RB for this team to target.  Likely mid-round pick, and has the talent to take over for Shady.