Punting on 'roids

"The network said that when it contacted Sauerbrun by phone, and asked him about Shortt, the punter said, ``I like the guy very much.''

Ten minutes later, CBS said, Sauerbrun called back to say he had been confused and that he did not know Shortt."

:lol::P

"The network said that when it contacted Sauerbrun by phone, and asked him about Shortt, the punter said, ``I like the guy very much.''

Ten minutes later, CBS said, Sauerbrun called back to say he had been confused and that he did not know Shortt."

:lol:  :P

290271[/snapback]

Maybe Sauerbrun thought the guy was asking about the Gramaticas ---- I know he's a big fan of them :w00t::doh::lol:

I bet you most punters are on steroids - just look at moorman! The guy is an animal!

Buffalo Bills players do not use drugs. Don't you know that? Also, the refs are always out to get us, and Jim Kelly is a saint.

seriously though, I'm sure the NFL has a much bigger flaxseed oil problem than MLB could even dream of.

Sauerbrun is one of the biggest jackass A-holes in the NFL. Yeah, he is a punter but he's a major !@#$. I roomed with another punter, Brad Maynard who plays for the Bears now. In college Maynard was awesome, so much so, that he was the MAC player of the year his senior year.

No sh-it, Sauerbrun, then at West Virginia, actually got Maynards phone number and called him and said there's no way he deserves to be an all American. Maynard didn't even know him.

Then, when Maynard was going to be drafted, Sauerbrun called him again, saying that there's no way he'd be considered better than Sauerbrun. Maynard was rumored to be the highest drafted punter ever, and it got under Sauerbruns skin I guess.

Sauerbrun is a total tool. And I can't think of anyone I'd love to see get busted more than him.

What a jackass the guy is!

True Story!