Anyone else getting tired of Kerry's rant

OnTheRocks

I agree with many that there are a cluster of problems with the operations in Iraq but.......

It seems that everyday this guy has a sound bite saying he would have built a more powerful coalition.

How? Again...he keeps telling us he is going to do all these things or that, had he been President he would have done all these things differently but never provides "a way".

It would be interesting to see how he would have planned on getting France and Germany on board.

People don't want to be friends with a "dick head".  GWB is a big one.  HEY! Laura and Barbara... We need some more SPIN HERE!

I wonder how I do it?

Did I spell hey right? ;) ;)

22542[/snapback]

and this tells me how Kerry is going to build a stronger coalition?? ;)

What Id like to know is how Kerry saying that "the 'hard reality' is that Bush’s choices have led to “spreading violence, growing extremism, havens for terrorists that weren’t there before.”"' is any different than Dick Cheney saying that U.S. will face another attack if Kerry is elected and goes back to a "pre 9/11" method of defending this country.

The Kerry people and the left got mad at what Cheney said, but not Kerry comes out with this line??!!??

FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP FLIP-FLOP

and this tells me how Kerry is going to build a stronger coalition??  ;)

22550[/snapback]

It sure does Einstein.

You have ALL your customers say that they wants to work with only a certain person or they take their business elsewhere... What do you do? Fire the bum employee and give the customers the one they will work with.

It is a dead issue with Bush... Nobody wants to work with this administration.

Throw in the new kid!

Funny how even the libs in DC say that on a personal level, GWB is a very nice guy.  Oops, sorry, throwing out facts again.

22553[/snapback]

Ya, lip service.

Even the biggest wife beater on the planet will put on the charm.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in Crawford.

Something strikes me as odd when the wife and mother have to come to the defense of the petulant boy.

;)

France and Germany have been playing "Lucy" to our "Charlie Brown" since the Allies pulled their troops from Europe.

But John Kerry is going to change all that.

Right.

22567[/snapback]

Will never know will we?

Put the fresh horse in there.

Bush is going nowhere with it (building alliances).

But, we are sticking to our guns! ;)

and this tells me how Kerry is going to build a stronger coalition??

Sure. Kerry is going to go to France, tilt his head a little to one side, hold up his index finger, add a dramatic pause and say "I am going to get your support in stabilizing Iraq. I plan to pull American troops out. I will offer you whatever it takes so send some French troops down there." Then he'll give Chirac that Clintonesque bite-the-top-lip-while-you-are-smiling thing. Chirac will say no and go home. Then Kerry will tilt his head a little to one side, hold up his index finger, add a dramatic pause and say "I don't want your support. I'm going it alone with the coalition of the willing. French troops can't handle duty in Iraq." Then he'll give Chirac that Clintonesque bite-the-top-lip-while-you-are-smiling thing. Chirac will say fine, now go home. Then Kerry will tilt his head a little to one side, hold up his index finger, add a dramatic pause and say "I need some froie gras and Chateauneuf du Pape for Teresa. I will not go home until I get some." Then he'll give Chirac that Clintonesque bite-the-top-lip-while-you-are-smiling thing. Chirac will say fine, now go home. Upon returning to America, Kerry will go to the media, tilt his head a little to one side, hold up his index finger, add a dramatic pause and say "I have succeeded in getting French concessions. I just can't tell you what they are, but trust that we are now partners in a greater cause".

It sure does Einstein.

You have ALL your customers say that they wants to work with only a certain person or they take their business elsewhere... What do you do?  Fire the bum employee and give the customers the one they will work with.

It is a dead issue with Bush... Nobody wants to work with this administration.

Throw in the new kid!

22559[/snapback]

What about the customers that say no matter what you do I am NOT going to do business with you. A SMART person moves on and doesn't worry about that customer.

Sort of like when France said they would NEVER under any circumstances support war with Iraq.

What Id like to know is how Kerry saying that "the 'hard reality' is that Bush’s choices have led to “spreading violence, growing extremism, havens for terrorists that weren’t there before.”"' is any different than Dick Cheney saying that U.S. will face another attack if Kerry is elected and goes back to a "pre 9/11" method of defending this country.

The Kerry people and the left got mad at what Cheney said, but not Kerry comes out with this line??!!??

22557[/snapback]

The difference is: the comments about Bush policies are based on observations (biased as they are). Cheney's comments aren't based on observation, it’s entirely conjecture.

The difference is: the comments about Bush policies are based on observations (biased as they are).  Cheney's comments aren't based on observation, it’s entirely conjecture.

22720[/snapback]

No it's not conjecture. Bush/Cheney plan to have the White House rigged to blow up on January 21st if Kerry is elected. :doh: